Chapter 8

Hi, abbott651!

***

Third Person's POV

Inigo's fingers trailed over her shoulder to wind into her short hair. Kate has been hypnotised by the intent stare of Inigo's gray eyes.

Lalo nitong niyuko ang ulo niya upang halikan siya ng mas malalim. He forced her lips apart before his tongue explored her mouth. Her arms slowly slid around his neck. She kissed him back and his hands start to run down her body.

Dinaanan ng mga kamay ni Inigo ang isa niyang dibdib nalabis nagpaungol sakanya. Ang mga kamay niya ang kusang pumulupot sa leeg nito, she was feeling the tension of the muscles in his nape. Nahawakan niya rin ang buhok nito. She knew she would never again be mistaken of who she is with now. This is Inigo... not Tom. It's crystal clear.

Nagsimula ng bumaba ang mga halik ni Inigo sa leeg niya. Mahina rin siyang tinulak nito pahiga sa couch na inupuan nila. His arms pulled her closer as he found her mouth again.

Inigo has strong fingers but he moulded her body lovingly. Wala na siyang nagawa ng maramdaman niya ang pagkalas ng sout niyang floral dress pababa sa kanyang mga braso habang ang mga labi naman ni Inigo ay abala sa paghalik sa collar bone niya. Ah! Hindi niya na alam kung anong tama at mali sa ginagawa nila.

Napasinghap siya ng tuluyan ng angkinin ni Inigo ang isang dibdib niya.

"Sino ako, Kate?" Inigo asked unsteadily, his lips teasing her skin.

"Inigo," she moaned through her swollen lips. Nakita niya ang pagngisi nito. Unti-unti nitong kinuha ang mga palad niya at inilagay iyon sa laylayan ng suot nitong polo.

Alam niya na ang gusto nitong gawin, she tremblingly opened his shirt and traced the powerful lines of his chest. Good heavens, ngayon pa lang siya nakahawak ng ganito ka well-toned na mga abs at ang sarap-sarap pala hawakan ang mga yun.

Napatingala siya rito at nakita niyang napapikit ito. Is he affected just by mere touching him? Well, she likes the idea.

Wala sa isip niyang inabot ang mga abs at nito at mahinang hinalikan. What the fvck! She let her lips drift down his body, the taste of his warm moist skin on her tongue and in her parted mouth. Narinig niya ang pagsinghap ni Inigo.

Inigo pushed her down and his head thrust down to kiss her naked breast, the caress of his tongue on her nipples sending shivers down to her nerve ends that she groaned his name.

Inigo's thigh moving restlessly towards her body making her feel his body more. He aroused her too deeply, his stroking hands and mouth were driving her crazy, forcing her to moan louder.

"Are you sure about this, Kate? Or you wanted to go?" Inigo asked suddenly, with his lips still in her nipple.

"Aalis ka ba?" He asked again, as he stroked her thigh once again.

How can she say no if he keeps on doing that?

"N-no. No, Inigo." Sagot niya rito. She was still closing her eyes, anticipating for Inigo's touch.

But after a minute, she felt so cold. She opened her eyes and saw Inigo sitting on the couch without looking at her.

Inigo slowly looked at her half-naked body and winced.
"This will do me no good, Kate. Now, we're even. Umalis ka na."

Naiiyak na si Kate habang inaayos niya ang damit niya. Hiyang-hiya siya.

"Why, Inigo?" She asked not trying to look at him. Is he doing this again for revenge?