Chapter 4...ha

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

ITS HERE ! The new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I have worked hard on it.

I would like to dedicate this chappy to Azer90 for the awesome cover of Rogue!!!!! Amazing!!!

remember to

FVAC

Tyler's POV

Patrick was shaking violently with tears rolling down his cheeks. I hated the sight. I wasn't used to this side of him and I never want to. This side of him wasn't meant to exist.Perhaps I was selfish by wanting to move into the main room. Sue me. I had to make this right again.

It was then there was a knock at the door. This can't be happening. No one should see him in this state. Absolutely no one. " One minute." I yelled towards the door. I grabbed Patrick's right forearm and dragged his form into the bathroom.

The bathroom was beautiful. The tiles were the color of black marble polished to the point where they could act as a mirror. They covered everything, the walls, the outside of the huge bathtub and the floor of the shower. The shower was built to fit two fully grown werewolves, with the black floor, glass doors and steel finishings.

I shoved Patrick into the shower and started the shower. I left him in the bathroom and attended to the knock. it was old man Derek, one of the elders of the pack.

"Good day elder Derek."

"Good day Alpha Tyler." I chuckled at the greeting. I found it so odd the way werewolves felt the need to hierarchy every thing. Even if I wasn't properly mated the whole pack insisted on acknowledging my status in the pack. In the shapeshifter community after the royal family your position was irrelevant. Yet it seemed wherever I go I aquired a title.

"What can I do for you, Derek?"

"I was wondering if I could speak to Alpha Patrick?"

"i'm sorry Derek but he is taking a shower right now. Is it something I can help with?"

"Yes. We, the elders, wish to have a pack meeting tonight. Would that be alright Alpha?"

"I don't see why not."

"Thank you Alpha."

With that the elder took his leave. I closed the door and headed back to the bathroom. What I saw broke my heart. Patrick was on the floor of the shower cubicle, back against the wall with tears running down his face. The water pouring on him was frigid yet he didn't seem to care, too overwhelmed by his grief. In turn overwhelming me with grief. I turned the water warmer and stripped him of the drenched clothing. The whole time he was a ragdoll in my arms paying no attention to what i was doing. Just the sight of him in this way was bringing tears to my eyes. Don't judge me. This was the man i gave it all up for. I gave up my family, my title. My life. I didn't regret giving it up. I didn't. But all of what happen was my fault. If I hadn't run away my family would not have killed his parents. He wouldn't be feeling any of this grief.

I also undressed and entered the shower. I held him up, let the water wash away his sorrow, as much as it could.

Patrick's POV

I was in the shower with him, both of us nude. I know I should care but I didn't. The letter had opened the floodgates and I just couldn't stop. I wish I could but I couldn't. I could see it in his eyes. He was close to tears as well. At that my wolf scolded me.

Our mate is unhappy, He stated. I can see that, I growled back at him in the quiet of my mind. That is going to stop.

I stood up right abruptly causing Tyler to take a step back. I jerked him forward towards me, giving him no chance of resisting me. He was caught off guard, off-key and off-balance. Before he could drawback I bent my head towards him and captured his mouth with mine. He shuddered as my right hand found the small of his back.

Tyler sank into me too bemused by the heat of the kiss. He murmured to me in his own passion filled language which I didn't understand. but the meaning was clear as he moaned with pleasure. He arched his hips against me as his fingernails dug into my flesh. I felt the unmistakable pressure of his manhood throbbing against my inner thigh.

I felt my own erection. The tightness of skin, the rush of blood to my groin. the effects of my frustration at my earlier weakness gone and the tears dried up. The yielding softness of Tyler's hips against my own was so good, so arousing. And the idea of burying myself inside him was a powerful thing. Marking him, making him mine.

I forced my head up, breaking our kiss, enduring the protests of my wolf to look at Tyler. His eyes were shut and his mouth was slightly open and swollen. He opened his eyes then, enchanting me with the emerald orbs and I knew I was a goner. The last of the walls of my resistance crumbled and I gave into to my body's desires. and that was Tyler.

It was then that Tyler grew bold taking my erection into his hands. and Glory, it was good, so good, to feel him holding me. he caressed me, causing me to suck in a breath of protest as he bent and took me in his mouth.

Goddess. I could hardly breathe; hardly dare to breathe. I was in danger of totally losing myself. the driving need I'd been fighting ever since I'd come to know Tyler as my mate was burning like liquid fire in my veins. My wolf was near. There was no way he either could or would back off now.the feeling of his mate's body next to his, the erotic slide of Tyler's tongue, were like exotic signposts to his own personal nirvana. He wanted Tyler. I wanted Tyler. We wanted Tyler.

Sliding my fingers into his dark hair I forced him up, feeling the coolness of the air where moments earlier Tyler's tongue had been hot against my shaft. I knew I wanted to be inside him.

I lifted him into my arms and turned off the water. I carried him into the bedroom and placed him on the bed, climbing on top of him.

He lay there. Eyes focused. Tyler's attention was riveted on my rampant shaft, that rose thick and powerfully male from its nest. I wasn't ashamed of it. I growled lowering my head between his legs and launched an invasion with my tongue. his moaning was like my personal orchestra. I glanced up to him drawing fully back. "I wonder-shall I make you wait?" I said teasingly.

Tyler's breathing felt as if it was suspended, but he managed to say, "Can you?" and I rose over him before covering his mouth with mine. as I did so, the throbbing head of my erection probed him. he spread his legs encouragingly. It was a provocative invitation, and I was not immune to his appeal.

I pressed into him. Tyler's hands grabbed handfuls of the sheet underneath him as he uttered a gasp. He was tight, so tight, but his muscles expanded around me making it seem as if he had been made just for this purpose. Yes he had. He had been made just for me.

When I had achieved total penetration, I remained still for a moment, enjoying the sensation of his heat surrounding me. I remember having sex but I had never experienced this same satisfaction with anyone else. The same intensity. The same need.

"Patrick," Tyler whispered now, winding his arms around my neck and pulled my face down to his. " Are you sure you want this?"

I watched him as I withdrew from him almost to the point of separation. I was still for a moment, an excruciatingly long moment.

"Yes," I said before thrusting into him again. He moaned wholeheartedly in enjoyment, winding one leg around my hip and allowed the sole of his foot to slide sensuously against my calf. It put me in a trance. I couldn't control my movements as my wolf came closer to the surface, my eyes turning lupine and my canines coming out. My body quickened the pace but Tyler resisted the sounds he was about to scream out. well that is until he hit his climax. As he vocalized his climax his muscles tightened, dragging me to the brink. I couldn't hold back any longer. my canines found the soft of his neck and with one final thrust, and a sense of fulfilment that was more than mere pleasure, I reached my own climax, marking Tyler as my own mate forever.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Looky here I updated. Yes. Here's the deal. 800 votes by the end of the 8th month of the year. That's my aim. Please!!!!!!! Vote if you want to have more chapters!!

And yes I'm going to finish

Remember FVAC

Peace