The Strongest. Book 2 of Rogue

Here it is. The strongest. The second book of the Rogue series. Hope you like it. Remember to

FFFFFF

F

FFF

F

F

VVVVVV

VVVV

VVV

V

And

CCCCCC

CCC

CC

C

C

CC

CCC

CCCCCC

FVAC

Fan Vote and Comment

Chapter 1

Demetri POV

"Your Majesty. Are you sure about this?" Cody asked.

I sighed. It's not like we are going to stay. I owe him one thing and one thing alone. The only reason for it is blood. After that I can disown him. I can disown all of them.

" Yes I'm sure."

Nick's POV

The laughing. The deep throated laughing.

Opened my eyes to the morning. The new morning. I had just woken up. I'm not surprised to find my pillow wet. I had just had another one of those dreams. Dreams about my father Albert. I sigh. I'm an orphan. I've been an orphan for a month.

My beast wakes up inside of me. Good Morning it says to me. I laugh it really is trying isn't it? It had promised to stop talking like a caveman. Good morning I reply.

I jump out of bed and head off to the bathroom to do my business. I find the door locked. I hate it when you have to wait to use the bathroom. But no swap rooms so it your fault my beast barked at me. Yeah that was true. Patrick had said he would allow me to move into my parents room which has an en suite bathroom. I had said no. My own stupidity but I wasn't ready yet. At first I thought I couldn't because it would remind me of my parents but a greater reason poked up. It was the Beta room and personally I wasn't sure I would be Beta for long.

Walter stepped out of the bathroom and nodded a what's up to me. I nodded back resisting the urge to submit. His father was the Third in command and so he inherited the position when his father was killed but he was only 14 years old. Given he didn't look like a fourteen year old even by werewolf standards. He was almost 6ft tall and his wolf had doubled in size in the last month since his father died. That is because he's been working out overtime. His strengh has grown too. He is as strong as I am now and getting stronger every day.

I watched his glossy brown hair shine in the morning. I yelped. It had grown darker as of late. My wolf whimpered at the realisation. Hair darker than mine he said.

Yes I replied. He is stronger than us now.

I stepped into the shower and let the water pour over my body. I had a routine for when I took showers. It was a song actually. My mom had taught it to me. My wolf barked happily. He loved singing it for me.

He started.

First on top

We put on a glob

And shampoo, shampoo....why no shampoo he asked when he saw that I wasn't proceding to shampoo my hair. I could have sworn Walter's hair was a lighter shade. I shake my head of dirty blonde hair.

I guess we will never have an en suite bathroom I say to my wolf.

No more shower song? he asked worried.

No no don't worry there will always be a shower song. I promise. He barked happily and continued the shower song. I left him too it.

In the werewolf world the shade, not the colour, of your human hair showed your strength.The were-genes affect the shade not the colour of the human hair. For example Patrick had dark brown hair and I mean dark brown. Just from that a person can tell what strength a wolf he is. The reason for it only affecting the shade was if it affected the colour some would have very strangely coloured hair which changed with increase in strength. That would so not help with the blending-in-with-the-humans thing we have going on. But when it comes to fur on the werewolf it affected colour. Or so my dad told me.

What was really depressing too was that my dad had warned me. He used to threaten me with the fact that one day Walter would take my inheritance away from me. It was a well known fact that Fred, the late Third had pushed his son hard in hopes of having Walter become Beta and Walter had kept up his train religiously. Perhaps that was how he was dealing with his Dad's death. Fulfiling the one desire his father had for him was bringing him closure.

I sighed. I immediately realised that my wolf was not singing the shower song anymore and hadn't been for a while.

He challenge us soon my wolf said in a serious tone.

Yes he will. He will challenge for our position now that he is strong enough.

And bathroom my wolf added.

Yes as well as the Beta room. The only other room with an ensuite bathroom besides the Alpha's room and the alpha's son's room.

No worry my wolf said he puppy.

I laughed at my wolf's statement. That's right I agree with him. He is nothing but an overgrown puppy.

After I had dressed I headed downstairs. I had just made it for breakfast.

"You can start eating now," Tyler said," Patrick hasn't returned from his errand yet." Everyone started eating. No one would object to such amazing food. Ever since Tyler had been around food has been on the up around here. I dug into my serving of bacon. It was crisp and spicy. Just the way my mom used to make it.

I looked around the table. There was one empty seat next to me. That was Patrick's seat. On my other side sat Sebastin, the Fourth seat in the pack. He had lost his parents too from the shapeshifter incident. He used to be a bubbly bouncing seven year old but now he was the emo seven year old. Can you imagine an emo seven year old complete with the fuck the world wardrope, black eyeliner and the angry with the world persona. Its would have been so funny if he hadn't been giving me the watch-your-back look. I quickly checked his hair. Yep even he had increased his strength. I shook my head. So even the Third seat position wasn't guaranteed for me. I looked up in front of me and quickly looked down after seeing Walter's death stare. What was up with the children of today? Jeez. I sighed perhaps the sooner they challenge the better.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay what do you think? Should I continue with the sequel or should I let it drop? I know many of you may be wondering where Patrick comes in but I assure you he is coming soon!! Check out next chapter. Now here is my little challenge can anyone guess what's gonna happening in the next chapter? Come on. Please try. Come now. For me. Just leave me a comment. If you are right I will dedicate the chapter to you. So

REMEMBER

FVAC

Fan Vote and Comment

PEACE.