Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Remember to FVAC

FFFFF

F

FFFF

F

F

VVVVVV

_VVVV_

__VVV_

___V_

___A___

__AA__

_AAA_

AAAA

CCCCCCC

CC

C

C

CC

CCCCCCC

Fan vote and comment

Patrick POV

I had made it back after wandering around in the forest the whole morning. I guess the need for food pulled me back to the pack house. I headed to the kitchen as soon as I had entered the pack house.

There he was.

Just standing there leaning against the countertop. The tight black skinny jeans hugging his hips so perfectly they made you want to gasp. The loose dark green button up with the sleeves rolled up brought out his hypnotic emerald eyes. Arms crossed in front of his chest with a smirk on his face. He giggled.

"Like what you see?" Tyler asked me with his eyes on me. The copper taste brought my attention to the fact I had been biting my bottom lip hard out of frustration. Sexual frustration.

" Not this morning," I replied coldly but I was sure the way I was eye raping him betrayed my reply. All he did was shake his head and leave the kitchen. I sighed and made myself something to eat. Not being the next Jamie Oliver had its drawbacks though. Breakfast consisted of cold egg salad with a side of burnt toast served with a glass of milk de la gone-bad. This dish was followed by a dessert of two tablespoons of peanut butter and a slice of stale bread. All in all a 5 star breakfast course!

After having this marvellous breakfast I found Nick. He was doing push ups in his room to some heavy metal rock music. The look on his face could give a kid nightmares for the rest of his life. That is if he survived that long. Of late Nick had stepped up the exercise regime. I knew why. I would do the same if I was in his position. I sighed ( which I have been doing a lot of as of late) and joined him. We went through a series of sit ups, chest ups and lunges. Starting on the weights is when Nick decided to speaking to me.

"Where were you this morning? It's not like you to miss breakfast especially nowadays. There was that spicy bacon just like my mom used to make. But even you have got to admit the food around here has been on the up ever since Tyler became in charge." And on he went. That was Nick's style. He could carry on an one sided conversation comfortably. I, on the other hand found it awkward. I sighed and it seem to Nick like the signal to stop which he did.

"Nick.."

" Yes?"

"Do you still think Tyler would be good as a mate?"

"Well the pack thinks it would be, especially since we lost a lot of our top rank wolves. We have the youngest fourth seat in history. No seriously have you ever seen an emo seven year old."

"Nicholas. I asked what YOU thought, not the pack. "

Nick was silent for a few minutes and continued his biceps curls. I sighed in my frustration.