First Kiss

He guided me up the stairs and I realised that we were only in his basement.

"Dan!how about we hang out at my place?Its late you could stay over"he said while walking to his front door.

"That would be awesome.Plus its been long time since our last sleepover"Dan said in excitement.

Dan loved it at Dericks.His parents loved her and they were really nice.Going to his place was so normal for her.

When they were little they were always at his place or hers.She was used to his room being a mess and him not bothered to even keep away his boxers when she came.

When they entered she saw Dericks mom and ran over to give her a hug.

"Oh sweetie!your here after so long!I am so glad!"she exclaimed returning her hug.

"Yeah mom Dan is staying over"he said pulling her up to his room.

"Derick!let go off my hand!I was only talking to your mom"she said pull her hand out of his grip.

"I know..I know but your her with me not my mom, so you talk to me not my mom"he said grining at her like he did a great job.

She shook her head and opened the door to his room.She smiled to the familiar sight of his room.Pictures of them from childhood till now hanging on his walls.

"Derick that picture of mine looks horrible!take it down!"she said frowning at a picture of her birthday with cake all over her.

"Nope I am no ways taking that down I look good in it"he said giving her a cocky smile.

She ran after him to give him a good punch but ofcourse he was faster he ran and jumped on the bed and she fell right after him.And both the best friends burst out laughing.

Dericks POV

She fell right over him and they both burst out laughing.He was so happy they were finally taking to each other again.

He stopped and looked at the real happiness in her eyes.Suddenly feeling the urge to run his hand through her soft blonde curls.

Instead he ruffled her hair and she pounced on him again.He tickled her knowing it was her weakness since childhood.He knew her so well.

"Give up I say!i'll always win!"He said.

"I give up!"she yelled throwing her hands in the air.He laughed and she punched him.

He loved spending time with Dan.He never got bored of her.He wished Ann was like her.

"Lets dance Derick!"she said.He chuckled at her childish behaviour.

"Okay!lets dance"he said to her and played aloud their favourite music.Ann always yelled at him for having such geeky songs in his phone, but he didn't mind at all.

They danced and had fun.Then among all the fast and hip hop numbers the song 'I wanna grow old with you' played.

Dan started walking towards his bed to sit, but Derick caught her hand mid way and bowed and kissed her hand"My lady will you dance with me?" he said in a deep voice.

Dan's cheeks flushed and she giggled and said yes.They danced slowly and in step with each other as if they had been dancing forever.

Derick was surprised at how pink her cheeks had become.Then for the first time he looked at her closely.He was stunned at how pretty she looked without her glasses.She wasn't hot or sexy or anything Ann was.She was beautiful

She was still blushing and didn't meet his eyes.He held her face in his hand and forced her to look into his eyes.

And suddenly he had no control of what he did.He slowly bent down and their lips touched.Her heavy breathing was obvious.He never felt like this with Ann.

She then abruptly pulled away and mumbled"I'm sorry.That was a mistake"and ran out if his room.And he wished it wasn't a mistake

**--**-**-

please tell me how you like the book.Is writing in Dericks POV good?please let me know.Thanks for reading