I am an Invisible Child

Dedicated to CookieCookieMonster for being and AWESOME fan!

Please feel free to check out her works! :)

Hello!

Sorry for the late update!

I have made a mistake... rather then uploading at the beginning of each month, I will be uploading between the 1st-14th only because that is when the Young Writers Group is on. Sorry!

Anywho, during YWG, they gave us a line from a book to start a story with. The line we were given was: 'I am an invisible man.' by Ralph Ellison. I tweaked the first sentence to: 'I am an invisible child.' So yeah, that's how I got the idea for this piece.

The paragraph is about being invisible to society and feeling you cannot make a change. In the end, the child waits to long and becomes ann invisible man.

Enjoy!

_________________________________

I am an invisible child. I sit in the corner quietly, observing the world through my dull, yet curious eyes.The hum of the world moving through time passes straight through me. I am a pointless existence, a potion of the population deemed useless. Although their prying eyes flicker to my corner, they continue on, they do not rest. I wanted to make a change in the world, yet if I am not the change, how can I expect to see it? And although I kick and scream, no one hears, or sees, a thing. I’m losing hope. I’m losing time. I’m starting to believe that something so illogically possible is actually possible. I was an invisible child… now I am an invisible man.

_________________________________

Thank you!

Vote, comment if you like it!

Feel free to check out my other works as well

Bah Bye

CookieOfLife e.e