FANfiction

Test Tube's POV:

The party was just about over and I had talked and talked with Fan so much, my tongue felt like it was about to break off. Looking at the clock for the thousandth time, Fan finally noticed and gave me a glare. "What's wrong with the clock? Why do you keep looking at it?" He asked in dismay. I snapped my head back to him. "Um.. Nothing." I coughed slightly. "Really." Fan smirked. "Really." I responded. He just rolled his eyes. "Okay.. Fine. I just thought that I should start heading back to my apartment, and study, I mean, it's 12 AM. I also need to get enough rest to function properly. SO if you'll excuse me..." I started to get up from my seat beside him on the couch. "Whoa, whoa whoa. You're just gonna leave in the middle of the party?" Fan pulled a straight face. "It's not the middle. Lightbulb is already packing up the leftover plastic plates and cups, and most of the people who are still here are passed out on the couch." I explained. Fan just laughed.

"It's not done until I've finished my fabulous writing."

"What writing?" I asked.

"Um.. Nothing." He buried his blushing face back into his MePhone. I shuffled closer to him. "So what are you writing then?" I smirked. "Nothing!" He repeated, slightly louder. "Just tell me." I frowned. "No." He plainly responded. "Please?" I literally begged. He mumbled something quietly. "What?" I asked. "Posts." Fan said. "What posts?" I furtherly inquired. "Blog posts." He added quietly. Blog posts? This sounds interesting. Is this what he does on his phone all the time? "Blog posts?" I asked. "Yeah. It's this thing where you write about stuff you're experiencing." He explained. "No, no, I know what it is, it's just.." I trailed off awkwardly. I suddenly got a "BRIGHT" idea. I wondered what he wrote about. A good read is always worthy of my time. "Let me read it!" I smiled.

Fan's POV:

"Let me read it!" Test Tube grined willingly. I forced a smile back, and held out my phone, taking one last glance at it. But then I saw somethig.

A green haired girl entered the room. Everything fell silent as she sashayed past the crowd. Her hair. Gentle, green waves bounced up and down from her scalp to her ends. Her long, large white shirt ruffled from underneath her sweater, and her long, dark, worn-out blue jeans dragged across the floor as she moved along.

There was a whole paragraph on Test Tube!! AAHHH!! Test Tube already had her hand on my phone, tightening her grip on it. I snatched it back like a ninja. "Whoa!" Test Tube shook a little, surprised. "What? I thought you were just going to let me read it!" She exclaimed, disappointed. "Um.. My battery is about to die. You can read it some other time." I casually told her. Yes, she can read it some other time. By then she will forget about it. And yay! I dont have any explaining to do. I opened up my wattpad app and just was about to finish up the next chapter of a fanfiction- when Test Tube cleared her throat loudly. I looked up. "If your phone is at such a low battery that I can't read it, how come youre still on it?" She questioned. Uh... She had a fair point. Looks like I was putting the phone down. "Um.. I just had to edit a fanfic really quickly." I blurted out. Oops. She didnt need to know about my secret passions that I displayed through fanfiction! "Fanfic? Do you perhaps mean fanfiction?" She raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Uh.. Yes." I said quietly. "You write fanfiction." She repeated aloud. "Yes." I groaned. Can we stop talking about this already? "Riiiight." She added. "Uh.. We should get going. Now." I grabbed her hand absentmindedly and made way for the door. "We?" She shooed my hand off of hers. I stared at her confused for a second, then realized. "Oh!" I blurted out, slightly blushing out of embarrassment. I suddenly lost my train of thought, just oddly standing in place and staring into space. Test Tube grabbed her coat. "Well.. See you at school tomorrow.." She told me. I nodded. "..Fan.." She added. I smiled. "See you." And I turned around, happily collapsing onto the couch.

A/N: sorry for not updating but here it is anyway. i hope u enjoyed!! l0L.