Talking

Test Tube's POV:

I walk into the apartment, with every single eye staring right at me. This is part of the reason I dislike parties.. People having their beady little eyes glaring like something's wrong with me. Theyre all crowded at the door, parting as I slowly made my way through. They all had straight faces- apart from Lightbulb, who (always) sported a radiant smile. Suddenly overcome by shame, forgetting to remind Lightbulb to turn down the sound, I quietly sat down on a couch, desperately not trying to touch the passed out people lying there(who are these people?!) and soon enough people went back to their party state.

Fan's POV:
A green-haired girl entered the room. Everything fell silent as she sashayed past the crowd. Her hair. Gentle, green waves bounced up and down from her scalp to her ends. Her long, large white shirt ruffled from underneath her sweater, and her long, dark, worn-out blue jeans dragged across the floor as she moved along, all in a swift moment.
Wow! That was a great description! Toctactoctactoctac.... My eyes glimmered. Toctactoctactactoctoctac...

Test Tube's POV:

I looked around the room- the party was quite crazy. Everyone seemed pumped, like they were fueled on endless caffeine. Everyone except me- or... not? I saw a red-haired guy leaning back, pushed far into a corner, on his MePhone. I figured it was Fan- this guy in most of my classes that doesnt really talk much, mostly on his phone.. He's pretty quiet. Huh. Well, since he's the only other one that understands not being that into partying, I decide to walk over.

Fan's POV:

Tactoc... And done. A solid 1459 word blog post. Yay!!!! Wait till my *fans* see this! I hit "POST". Suddenly I feel someone jab me in the shoulder. "Ow!" I turn around in surprise, expecting to see Lightbulb offering me a drink for the third time. No thanks! They could have booze secretly mixed in there!

But instead of Lightbulb, I see the green-haired girl in alot of my classes. Her hazel eyes sparkle in the neon lights, and her dark coloured eyelashes flitter and batter slightly. Her green hair still bounces a little with every tiny movement. And her casual sweater-and-jean was an easy addition to her non-preppy looks. And I didnt even know her name!! "Hi.. I see you're not really partying like everyone else is.." The green-haired girl acknowledged.
So sue me. I just like writing about it! I laughed a little, nervously. "Oh, you know me, always analyzing the scene." I blabbed. "Really?" She asked, looking at me a little strangely. Whoops. Maybe I said too much? Come to think of it, that sounded a little too... stalker-ish. "Uh.... I guess.." I replied. "Oh." She coughed. "Okay." She added slowly.

The conversation suddenly fell silent. I had no idea what to say. This was a horrible first impression. I scrambled through every topic in my mind that I ever knew, desperately trying to find something to ask that wasnt creepy.

Test Tube's POV:

This Fan guy is acting a little weird. So he analyzes the scene..? Im not so sure how I feel about that. "Well, I..." Words fell out of my mouth. I had no idea what I was even going to say. Fan looked at me. "Hm?" He asked. No turning back now, then. "I... I like analyzing too!" Words randomly fell out of my mouth again. That was the worst time to say that. I think. "Really?! You like analyzing the scene too?!" He practically screamed. Some people turned around and glared at him. "Uhhh.... Science , actually." I corrected him. "Oh..." He sounded a little dumbfounded. "Riiiight." I confirmed, as I looked up at the ceiling awkwardly. It was white and rough. "Hey Test Tube!" Someone screamed in my ear. "Aaaah!" I yelled in response. When I turned around, I saw Lightbulb freakishly smiling. Doesnt she ever tire out?! "Want some punch? I grabbed you a cup." She held out a plastic cup filled with a red liquid. I slowly, cautiously took it from her. She looked back and forth from me, to Fan. "Fan! How about you!" She grinned. "For the third time... No thank you." Fan firmly responded. Woah. That was a pretty mean tone... But Lightbulb just giggled and responded, "Ok! Have fun you guys!" And walked away. Fan stared at me a little strangely. "So that's your name.." He mumbled quietly. I could barely hear him. "Yeah. Test Tube's the name." I answered, sipping from my cup. Fan looked up, a little surprised. "Oh. I didnt know you heard me." He remarked quietly. "Ya think?" I rolled my eyes. Wait.. What? You think I didnt hear you..? WHY?! I was aching to ask. But I didnt.

Fan's POV:

Test Tube is her name! No wonder she loves science! But I'm being stereotypical... Wh-whatever! She has such a nice name, thats all that really matters. And she's just so... Fascinating! I want to get to know her so much better. She drank from her cup. "Heheh..." I laughed a little. She stopped drinking and looked at me in question. "You know they mightve slipped alchohol in there, right?" I asked her, cringing as I pointed to the cup. "They wouldnt." She took another sip without thinking twice. "Um, yeah they would. Have you noticed theyre all a little crazy?!" I stared off at Lightbulb, endlessly drinking and eating and dancing. "Well... Thats true." Test Tube admitted. "But still." She said, finishing up her drink. I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "If you say so." I smirked. She just laughed. It feels so... Different... actually talking to someone face to face and not just staring at my phone!!

A/N: another successful chap! M8 theyve met each other now! when will this party ever end tbh idk. not much to say here, but yeah hope you enjoyed! c( :