Party Person (Or Not)

Fan's POV:

The neon lights flashed. The smell of salsa and nachos filled the air. You could faintly taste the stale pizzas among the humid breeze, and pop songs filled the playlist. That was a perfect blog entry intro! Let me jot it down quickly. The life of a fanboy is quite tiring, but it's exciting with every exaggerated plot twist! (A/N: ;) ) As I walked around the party scene, I finally found a place where I could observe all the action- a corner of the living room. There was just so much going on! Sexy dancing, off-tune singing, collapsing on the couch.... Was everybody drunk?! Were they drinking underaged? So many questions! Though Fan wasnt really a party person, he thoroughly was excited by the scene! Tic tac tic tac tic tac tic tac... went his MePhone as he record-breaking speed-texted the latest blog entry, titled, Lightbulb's Party.

Test Tube's POV:

Unlike most prep and punk high schoolers, who would be at Lightbulb's Party right about now, I'm not. I'm not exactly a party person, and I'm trying to study for the science quiz, but I just happened to live right above Lightbulb's apartment. Craaaaaaap. Their music is so loud! Why havent any neighbours go over to complain yet? Shakig my head, I close my textbook and put on a sweater. Ca-click! I softly close the front door behind me, and my shoes pitter-patter against the cold, mild floor 6 halls, that are soon trailing down the stairs.

Fan's POV:

The music is still pounding and vibrating and I'm still toc-tacing away at my phone's on screen keyboard when I hear all the chit-chat stop. I swear the music might have even lowered its own volume in the duration of the pause. Creeeeeeeaaaaaaahhk! a door opens. I'm too busy typing about the music suddenly stopping to look up. But I hear Lightbulb's usual giggly, bubbly, electrical voice lower down to a whisper, a slight gasp, that could only be heard in such a silence. "I didnt know you were coming!" She suddenly switches back to her normal, fun personality, as if nothing ever changed. I finally look up.

Everyone is crowding at the front door.

I walk over in curiosity, chilling yet aching to see what was so surprising.

And I see....
a girl.

~
~
~
A/N: How you guys like the first part yo!? Still not completely done with plot, but it'll develop, I promise. Did you get that *cheesy* fangirl pun i put in? *slap* Even if cheesy was eliminated he will never be forgotten. Heheh. Anyway! See you guys soon! ;D