Chapter 8

I felt cold water on my forehead. I finally was able to see and as I opened my eyes I saw Kaitie to my right and Kian sitting behind her. "Ow my head what happened?" I asked Kaitie. "Hey you're awake! Just take it easy, you got hit in the head with the door" Kaitie said as she patted a wet paper towel on my head. "W-what how?" I asked. Kaitie pointed to my left where I hadn't bothered to look. Sitting to the left of me was Luke Hemmings. I was in shock and I had no idea what to say. "Yeah, hi, sorry 'bout that. I got Kian's text and I opened the door really fast" Luke said. "Oh no it's my fault Mr. Hemmings, I was standing right in front of the door" I said awkwardly to Luke. I couldn't believe I called him 'Mr. Hemmings'. I wanted to cry and I prayed I wouldn't say anything else that embarrassing. "Sorry, but hah, did you call me 'Mr. Hemmings'? You can call me Luke haha" Luke said with a giggle. "Oh haha okay Luke" I said even more awkwardly. I started to blush but I couldn't help it. I was meeting one of the loves of my life. I had liked him since a young age. But then again, I had liked a lot of people at a young age, including Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes. "So you guys wanna go inside and get the interview done?" Kian said impatiently. "Yeah let's go inside and this time I won't open the door too fast" Luke said looking directly at me. I started getting really nervous. We went in one of the rooms on the floor. There seemed to be many studios on one floor. I wonder who else owned a studio on this floor? As we walked in the room, Luke sat behind his desk, Kaitie and Kian sat on a sofa together against the wall, and I wasn't sure where I should have sat until Luke said with a smile, "Oh you can take a seat right there" pointing to the chair in front of his desk. I sat down, and I was scared but ready for my interview.