(̶S̶̶i̶̶x̶) - ʙʀᴜɴᴄʜ

Description:  

Louis wasn't definitely a person who liked taking risks. Risk means that you're willing to go against all odds. A risk can potentially ruin a person's life, and turn it upside down whenever it pleased. So why is exactly meeting a certain hybrid change his mind?

Disclaimer: All rights belong to me, and the events depicted in any of these chapters should not be taken literally.

Note: Just an early update. Sorry it's not as satisfying as I would like it to be, but here you go :))

-Louis-

Slowly yet blearily, I fought through heavy-lidded eyes. A loud yawn escaping my lips as I stretched my rigid limbs back in place. Only did I touch something warm beside me did I start to freak out, my heart thrumming slightly against my chest.

Turning my head with my heart stuttering every few beats, did I notice the curly brown hair, the soft brown ears that lay peacefully against my pillow that I noticed this person was no stranger and that it was no one other than Harry who slept by my side.

My hand unknowingly reached up to originally shake him by the shoulders awake, but my fingers seamlessly threaded with the silk-like curly locks that lay nestled along his head.

Slowly and carefully, I began playing with each lock. Careful not to wake him, my hands raised up at each passing second, the touches getting a bit more shortened as finally, I have successfully made skin-contact with Harry's kitten ears right atop his head. With careful hands, my fingers silently brushed through the velvety material around his ears, feeling the soft texture that went with it.

The boy's mouth parted a little, a small whine echoing through his throat. "S'alright, it's just me." I whispered to the shell of his ears, managing to see the twitch that got my heart pounding at its purity and innocence. Almost reluctantly, Harry's hands fumbled around the blankets, trying to place something.

Cocking an eyebrow, I awaited as he kept on trying for a minute or two, until his spider-like fingers snagged along my wrist, pulling it slightly as he angles it to the side of his face as a pillow, a small smile slowly creeping up his face. "Harry." I shook my head with a chuckle, pulling away my hand in the process, feeling the uneasiness built up in the pit of my stomach.

In a minute or two, his eyebrows furrowed. His expression contorted into a melancholic expression before his long eyelashes brushed along his cheeks and I was met with mint-coloured eyes that seemed, in a way guarded like he was telling me to stay away and that he could do something if I pushed his buttons.

He rubbed at his eyes as he blearily adjusted to the lighting and the moment I met eyes with him, it was if the innocence had seeped back towards the boy as blush coated his cheeks. "Sorry." He slowly murmured, both hands fisted on my sheets, eyes darted towards his lap. "W-Was just c-cold and y-you're warm?"

I analyzed the boy and the tattoos that seemed to be visibly open now that he wore one of the undershirts I purchased.

The massive ship, the wing-tipped swallows that appeared right up his collarbones. For some reason he seemed like someone more than meets the eye. I wasn't really sure how to place it, but Harry was definitely an interesting one. "Louis." He calls out, eyes analyzing me for a quick moment before his eyes drifted back to his lap. "S'alright." I assured, hand coming back up to his ears and seeing it suavely rise from beneath his curls. "I was too warm anyways." Harry released a small giggle, nodding happily before pouncing on top of me.