(ƒινє) - ТłMłÐ

Description:  

Louis wasn't definitely a person who liked taking risks. Risk means that you're willing to go against all odds. A risk can potentially ruin a person's life, and turn it upside down whenever it pleased. So why is exactly meeting a certain hybrid change his mind?

Disclaimer: All rights belong to me, and the events depicted in any of these chapters should not be taken literally.

Note: Right, I sincerely apologize for the long wait, I know I could've done this a while ago, but the fluff wasn't there (if you were reading any of my statuses) but THANK GOD the motivation came back after a little while. Again, really hate updating late but here it is. I gotta say though, this chapter turned into more Niam than Larry.. There's some cute moments for Larry, but meh.. ENJOY!

{Please take your time to vote x}

-

"So, you know where to get me if the kitten needs anything, alright?" I nodded with a smile, slinging an arm around my boyfriend, pecking him on the cheek. "Don't know Louis." Niall shrugs with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. "He might like us better than you." Louis looked at him like he was crazy. "And be the only one who enjoys your public PDA whatever will I do?" he holds the back of his right hand to his forehead dramatically.

"Hold me Liam, I feel faint." he adds, whining a little, trying to scoot closer to me so that he can 'try' to be caught by me for some sort of comfort. Needless to say, Niall disapproved and pushed the boy jokingly with part seriousness written along the edges of his sky-blue eyes.

I rolled my eyes, shooing him away. "Yeah, yeah, we get your point, now get to your lecture before I question why I'm ever friends with you." I tell him with a smirk. He checks his watch with a groan and nodded. "Just tell him I'll be back in a few hours, alright?" "Yep." me and Niall nodded, eager for him to just leave already. He looked reluctantly at both of us before running to the doors at a haste and clicking the door shut.

Then, as if right on cue (or maybe how loud the door closed), the sleeping boy on the couch groans as he stretches his long limbs, large hand stretched towards his legs and blinking sleepily, rubbing at his eyes with a frown. Niall beside me snickers and snaps a photo or two of the boy. I raised a brow as he taps at his contacts on his phone and heading straight for Louis' name and sending him the image with a quick click of a button.

"Louis?" the boy rubs on his eyes once more with a muffled yawn, voice deep and thick with sleep. "He's at a lecture, I mean he went to his university." Niall adds with an apologetic smile. The boy goes from groggy to wide awake. "Louis left H-Harry?" the boy squeaked, ears disappearing within his curls, tail hanging loosely down. "No, no, he just had to go to a class." I assured him. "He's going to come back soon, no worries."B-But.." his bottom lip quivered ever-so-slightly. I looked to Niall for help and sighed as he snatched his phone from his front pocket. "Should I call him?" he asks, somewhat hesitant.

He and I shared a long knowing glances before shaking my head. "No, we'll handle it. Louis needed to focus on his studies." Niall smiled slightly. "Great, cause I'm sure he'll murder us or something. You know how stingy he can be when someone interrupts his studies. Heaven only knows what happened to Nick Grimshaw." "Who?" "Exactly." both of us shivers at the thought. "Okay." I tell him with hardened resolve.

"We can do this."

"Right."

"Right."

We both did a mini huddle and got some motivation.