[Chapter Two-Gabby]

Gabby

"Gabby, wake up!"

"No," I moaned.

"Gabby wake up! It's first day of school!" Aria yelled.

"Okay, okay, I'm getting up," I muttered groggily. I  dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Jeez, Gabby!" said a bossy voice from behind the closed door. "Why, do you have to take so long in the bathroom? It's not like you need to look good. I mean, you already look bad, and I don't think you can get much prettier by spending more time in the bathroom."

I rolled my eyes at Olivia Jacobs, who used to be our friend back in first year, but then she did something really mean to Aria and never apologised. She hates us now.

"I only just got in here, idiot. And we all know you always get angry when you don't look perfect enough, so you take it out on us, and say all the stuff you really mean about yourself," I retorted.

I heard an impatient sigh as she kicked the door.

"OW!" she screamed. I could hear a burst of laughter outside. I opened the door to find Olivia hopping around, holding one foot, her hair and makeup in complete disarray.

"Next time, maybe you should wear padded shoes," Kelly smirked, trying to contain her laughter.

"You shut up!" Olivia yelled at her. "And don't you dare tell anybody about this!"

"Yes, sir!" said Kelly, mock-saluting.

Olivia's face screwed up with rage. "I AM NOT A MAN!"

"Are you sure?" Kelly taunted. I knew how much she loved teasing Olivia. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the bathroom.

I had a quick shower and was out of there within five minutes.

"Finally!" Olivia shouted at me.

I held my hands. "Whoa! Don't take it out on me!"

"YOU-ARE-A-FU-ARGHHHH!!!!" Olivia screamed in fury. Kelly had grabbed her around the waist. Our whole dormitory giggled as Kelly slung Olivia over one shoulder and marched out of the dormitory.

Aria and I followed, curious as to what she would do. We arrived in the common room just in time to see Kelly throw Olivia onto the mat in front of the fire.

Olivia got up with a murderous look in her eyes and we ran back to the dormitory, squealing like five-year-olds, because we knew it would only enrage her further. We arrived back at the dormitory, panting, and with a smirk, Kelly locked the door.

We all could hear Olivia swearing at us, but nobody let her in, because nobody liked her. We waited for about an hour, and then eventually we heard her mutter something about Professor McGonogall. She walked off, and we unlocked the door.

"What do you mean, they locked the door on you?" I could hear McGonogall snap in irritation.

"They did, Professor. Kelly carried me to the common room, threw me on the ground, and they ran upstairs and locked the door on me," Olivia stated.

"We'll see about that," Aria whispered and the room quaked with supressed laughter. We all rushed to our beds and started doing ordinary stuff, like brushing our hair, making our beds, putting on socks and so on.

We saw the handle of the door twist, and Professor McGonogall strode in.

"What is the meaning of this, Miss Jacobs? The door appears to be unlocked," McGonogall arched an eyebrow at her.