Chapter 21 - Devilish Smile

************** AIDENS POV **********

"Your wish is my command." Ethan smiles at me and kisses me.

I was so overjoyed that I couldn't contain my happiness. I squealed. I don't think I've ever made that sound in my life. Oh my gosh.

We kissed for a moment, then he pulled away. I frowned at the lack of contact. "Come back.." I whispered, my eyes peeking open.

Instead of kissing, Ethan was staring at me. Devilishly. That's weird, usually I'm the one who makes that face. Right? I had to think about that for a second but gave him a confused look instead. I tried to match his devilish look but miserably failed.

Ethans devilish smile deepened as he got closer to me. He gently touched my leg. I was getting nervous. He's never taken the initiative. It was always me who took the first step.

Ethan kept getting closer. His hand went up my shirt, gently touching my sides and landed on my shoulder.

He was tracing my shoulder up and down with his finger. Humming "Should I..?" He titled his head. "Should I not..?" He was using his finger instead of a flower.

I was so badly confused and slightly turned on that I didn't know how to act or feel.

So I just sat there and let Ethan take me.

***************** ETHANS POV **************

I was gently stroking his arm up and down with just my finger. I was internally and externally debating whether to do anything.

I pressed down harder and widened the area I was stroking. I continued. Rubbing his shoulder, his upper arm, his elbow, his lower arm and I finally stopped at his wrist.

The tension was growing. I grabbed his wrist forcefully and pulled him onto my lap. Aiden made a noise I never heard of, almost like the sound before, like a squeal.

"Woah!" Aiden gasped as he situated himself onto me.

Aiden was definitely comfortable on my lap. I could feel everything especially what was going on in his pants.

I made eye contact and he shivered with what seemed to be excitement. I daringly moved my head closer and blew on his neck.

I smirked and went down to kiss his neck. I used my tongue to lick and bit down slightly. I was doing something dangerous.

I was giving Aiden a hickey. I was giving Aiden a mark, letting everyone know that he was taken. I was letting everyone know he was mine.

I continued to kiss his neck, gradually moving upwards to his jawline. In between kisses, I bit a couple more times, each getting harder and harder. I knew Aiden was feeling it and enjoying it because I could hear that he was moaning like no other.

Aiden started to sway on my lap, bucking his hips, trying to get as close as possible.

"Ethan.." He moaned loudly. "I need you... So badly..." He rocked faster.

I was completely out of my mind. The guy I liked confessed to me and now we're humping each other. I was so turned on, it hurt.

I kissed the corner of his lips but Aiden wasn't having it anymore. He grabbed my head and titled it, shoving his tongue down my throat. We both were moaning.

Aidens hand slid down from my head to my shoulders and finally to my hips. He slipped his fingers under my shirt and caressed the skin, feeling everything and anything he could.

-----------------------------------------------------
YAY THANK YOU FOR READING! WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK? MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! ❤️❤️❤️

Q; How tall are you? :D?
A; I'm 5"6' woo!!

Side note/ I used to be 5"4' and hate it but I grew 1.5 inches over the years and grew .5 inch last month! Im late bloomer but I'm so happy!