Chapter 9 - Goose Bumps

I walked in to the gym with Aidens large shirt on and boy did I ever get stares. All the girls gave me glares. The boys gave me looks of envy, only because I got the girls attention.

Aiden was playing around with his group of friends but when I walked in the room they all stopped. Their mouths dropped, eyes widened.
"Isn't that your shirt?" One of the boys said.

I've never felt so embarrassed, just to be wearing a shirt. I clung to the edge of the shirt, kept my head down to avoid any eye contact and quietly walked over to Louis.

Louis looked extremely shocked, almost terrified. "Is that my brothers shirt your wearing?" I could only nod my head slightly.
A group of girls and a couple guys came over to us. "Why are you wearing that shirt?!" Someone chirped. "Isn't that Aidens shirt?" A boy whispered.

I had no words. I was in panic mode with all the unwanted attention I was getting. "I- uh..." I lifted my head. "Um.. My.." I almost started choking. I couldn't breathe.

"He needed a shirt to borrow and I let him use mine." Aiden stepped in behind me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Now everyone go back to doing whatever you were doing and leave him alone." I could feel Aidens warmth radiating onto me. His torso was pressed against my back and chills came over me. We're so close I got goosebumps. I know we've been closer than this, so why is it affecting me this much?

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; what's your favorite book?
A; 50 shades of grey, I am number 4