No fighting at school- @niams_wish

This idea came from @niams_wish hope u like!!

Louis' POV:

  I was in school when Dan walked up to me.

"Louis, hey." Dan smirked at me. We have been enemies since the 1st grade.

"What do you want Dan?" I asked annoyed. 

"Oh, I just wanted to know how does it feel to have a fist punch you in the face?" Dan wondered. 

"Um, I don't-" All of a sudden SMASH. Dan's fist went right in my face. 

"THAT DOES IT!" I scream. I punch him square in the stomach and right asI do that I hear that, "LOUIS TOMLINSON AND DAN RIVE MY OFFICE NOW." The headmaster boomed. Uh oh. We walked to the office and Dan kept mumbling names to me.

"Jerkface." I spat back. He slapped my arm when the headmaster wasn't looking. I slapped his arm back and the headmaster turned around and saw.

"Now, I do NOT tolerate fighting in school." The headmaster said angrily.

"He punched me first!" I pleaded.

"Yes, but then you punched him back." The headmaster said crossing his arrms. 

"Are we in trouble?" I asked hoping we're not really. 

"Oh yes. You both are suspended for 1 week. I will call your guardians now but for now grab your books and head back." The headmaster said. I was dead meat. I went outside and walked straight to my locker. I grabbed my things and didn't even wait for Dan. I was so pissed off at him that he would just punch me right in the face. I of course had to punch him back and then it got into a fight. Zayn is going to be PISSED. I went back to the headmaster and sure enough I heard him speaking to Zayn.

Zayn's POV: 

  I was at home relaxing when all of the sudden the phone starts ringing. 

"Hello?" I answer.

"Yes, this is the headmaster from Louis' school. He and another boy got into a fight just now so I need you to pick him up. He's suspended for a week." The headmaster explained.  I was FURIOUS. Just last week, I spanked Louis for fighting with Niall. Doesn't he LEARN?

"I will be down as soon as possible." I said and hung up. I grabbed my keys and headed to Louis' school. I got to the headmaster to see Louis with a swollen eye and beaten up. I glare at him and give him the look, "i'm going to beat your ass when we get home." 

"Hi, so suspended for a week?" I ask once more and the headmaster nods. I nod and apologize for Louis' actions and grab him by his wrist.

"Ow Zayn." Louis whimpers and I drag him to the car without saying a word. The car ride home was silent and as soon as we pulled up in the driveway, I told him to get inside bared. He shuffled out of the car running upstairs. I went and cut a switch and then I went inside and grabbed the paddle. I went upstairs to see Louis obeying me bared in the corner. 

"Ok, Louis want to explain to me what happened?" I asked calmly.

"I was walking and he asked me how it felt to be punched in the face. Next thing I know, he punches me right in the face. I guess I got angry and punched him back but then the headmaster saw and brought us back to the office." Louis explained.

"After the spanking, we'll take care of your eye. For now, bend over. You're getting 60 with the paddle." I say sternly. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMAKC SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.  I finally stopped and rubbed Louis' back who was sobbing and got my pantst wet. 

"P-please i'm s-so s-s-sorry." Louis sobs.

"I know baby but I have to make sure you never fight again." I said while getting the switch from the floor.

"H-how many?" Louis asks. He looks terrified.

"Only 10 baby. Then, we'll clean up your eye and you'll write an apology letter to your headmaster, and you'll have some corner time." I explain. Louis just sniffles and bends over the bed. 

"Ready?" I ask. Louis nods.

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH.

"All done baby. Shh. you're ok." I said trying to calm the lad down. Louis was in tears.

"N-never again." Louis promises. I chuckle.

"I hope not Lou. I hate punishing you." I said cuddling Louis. I take Louis off my lap and placed him in the corner. I set the timer for 10 minutes and left him thinking about what he's done. I come back 10 minutes later to see him still obeying.

"OK babe. I'm going to clean your eye right now then you're gonna sit in that wooden chair and write an apology." I tell the crying lad. I clean Louis' eye and kiss his head.

"I love you Zayn." Louis whispers.

"Love you too bud." I whisper back. He sits down and hisses as his butt touched the chair. I give him a paper and a pencil/pen and he starts writing.

"I'm done Zayn." Louis says coming to me with a 1 page letter done. I skim it over and give Louis a thumbs up. 

"Wanna cuddle?" I ask. Louis nods and hops onto my lap.

"One more thing. You're grounded so when you wake up the next morning, all your electronics will be gone for the next week. ok?" I ask. Louis nods and cuddles wrapping up in a ball.

"Movie?" Louis mumbles. I nod and put a movie on. Soon enough, Louis' fast asleep. I don't think Louis will be having a fight anytime soon.

A/N: LOL . THIS IS BAD :p Not my besttt. sorryyy. it's early in the morning. i woke up at like 5 to say good-bye to my sis and I've been up since. so yeah, sorry if ya don't like it :P i'm just tired. i'll post another one later. I have a few more prompts so yay.

Question: What do you guys think of Zerrie engaged?? 

My response: AH. I'M SO HAPPY & PROUD. YOU GOT A LUCKY MAN ZERRIE!! SO PROUD & SO HAPPY XOXO <3

Another question: Liam & Sophia? Do you like them?

My response: Sophia getting hate & Liam tweeting #done i'm so not sure like i'm really thinking he hates us:/ i hope he comes back soon:( I miss him <3 I respect Sophia COMPLETELY!  after everything we did, this is how we repay </3 i never sent hate but shame </33 

One more: You guys excited for the THIS IS US movie?!??! 

My response: SOOOO EXCITED. WOOHOO

mind answering these three in the comments (if ya want) **mostly for directioners but non can answer too haha**

byeee.

xo

comment

fan

vote

Jenna Payne xo

PS SORRY AGAIN THIS LIKE SUCKS