Prompt for @Obsessed1DFan !

SPECIAL REQUEST: @Obsessed1DFan you guessed my fav song btw all of the ones you guys commented are my fav too so you all win ! (BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER A CONTEST LOL) But for this it'll be longer then others.

JJ's POV:

 "JJ, get here now!" Liam shouted angrily at me. "NO!" I yelled. "Get.down.here.now." Liam said through gritted teeth. "IF YOU DON'T COME HERE IN THE NEXT 5 SECONDS, YOU WILL BE GETTING THE PADDLE!" Liam warned. "WHY THE HELL AM I IN TROUBLE?!" I screamed. "YOU KNOW WHY YOUNG LADY!" Liam yelled. "GET OUT HERE NOW!" Liam said banging on my door. "I SAID NO!" I yelled. So what if I was mean to Louis & Niall. They deserve it.  

*Flashback*

"Louis, get the hell away from me." I said rudely to my 5 year old brother. "Why are you so mean to me?" Louis cried at me. "You're a wimp." I said. "Hey JJ, stop being mean to Louis, he's just 5!" Niall butted in. "Stay out of this fattie!" I snarled at him. Niall started crying and ran to Liam. I rolled my eyes. Baby. "JJ!" Louis cried out. "OMG, GET AWAY!"  I yelled as I pushed Louis down. "JJ PAYNE!" Liam, my older brother shouted. 

Flashback over**

  Liam's POV:

   "JJ PAYNE, GET HERE NOW!"  I shouted angrily at my 13 year old bratty little sister. Louis and Niall just came crying to me saying that she was rude to them. I was pissed. I heard JJ shout now. "GET.DOWN. HERE.NOW!" I said through gritted teeth. After I yelled at her with some warnings, she didn't come out so I opened the door myself. "You young lady are in A LOT of trouble!" I yelled at JJ. "Cool." JJ mumbled. I smacked her thigh. "Go apologize to Louis & Niall." I said pointing to the two younger boys crying in the next room. "NO!" JJ yelled. "If you go now, there won't be any punishment." I said calmly. "If you go now, there won't be any punishment." JJ mocked. "NOW!" I yelled. JJ stayed still. "5,4,3" I said counting down. "Grow up Liam." JJ sassed at me. "Don't you backtalk me young lady!" I said angrily getting up to my boiling point. JJ rolled her eyes and started to walk out. I grabbed her arm tightly and walked out to get the long 9 inch paddle and walked right back into her room. JJ's eyes widened. "No Liam, please not that!" JJ begged. "You've had your chances JJ, you chose not to apologize and you chose to backtalk me therefore you will be punished." I said pulling her over my lap. "Let's get these down." I said pulling JJ's sweats down. "After this, you will apologize to your two brothers is that understood?" I asked JJ who is whimpering already. "Ye-es s-irr" JJ cried. "Alright, 20 on your panties, 30 on your bare." I said announcing the punishment. All JJ did was nod. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. I pulled on the elastic part of JJ's panties and pulled them down to see a bright pink color on JJ's bottom. At this point I was lecturing. SMACK Don't SMACK be SMACK SMACK rude to SMACK SMACK your little brothers SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK or backtalk SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK me EVER SMACK SMACK again SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. JJ's bottom was now a dark red color. I threw the paddle on the floor and pulled JJ in for a hug. "I love you JJ." I said rubbing JJ's back. "Love you too Liam." JJ said and kissed my head. I patted her bottom. "Go apologize to Louis and Niall, ok?" I said playfully smacking her bottom once. "Yes sir." JJ says and walks out.

Niall's POV:

   "Hey guys?" JJ said and knocked on our door. "Yeah?" I said. "Can I come in?" JJ asked. I went up and unlocked it. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for being rude to you guys!" JJ cried out. "I forgive you sissy." Louis said as he gave her a giant hug. JJ looked at me. "I forgive you too big sis." I said as I joined in the hug. "Now this is what I like." Liam said walking in. "Come on LiLi, join in!" Louis squealed. I chuckled a bit as I whispered to Louis and Jenna to tackle Liam. "3, 2,1, GO!" I yelled. We all jumped on Liam and tackled him by tickling him. "Come on guys, how bout some nandos?" Liam asked. "YEAH!!" The three of us yelled. "Ok, go get your jackets on and we'll go!" Liam said handing us our jackets.

JJ's POV:

   After Nandos, it was a good night. I learned my brothers aren't that bad at all. Just a little bit annoying but still fun to hang out with! Liam's friend Zayn tagged along with us before going to Nando's and now all of us are going to watch movies and cuddle.

A/N: Well, hope you liked! I hope it's long! I wanted it to be long just for you!! :D I hope you like it too!! I hope you don't mind I made Liam your brother, Zayn is Liam's friend (who comes in at the end) and Louis & Niall are her brothers. I wasn't really sure what you wanted so I hope this is ok! I'm going to get to the other requests ASAP! BYE my little sunshines! 

Jenna Payne xo