Chapter 4

Hey guys! Just wanted to say I dedicate this chapter to my first ever fan which is “NallahMymotheriswatchingMabilijengo”!! Thank you for fanning!! I also thank my other fans… :D

So here is it….

Chapter 4.

Chelle’s P.O.V

Ryan was right. I couldn’t give up so easily like all those girls who were crying. I can’t give up without even trying. If my life was going to end today, then it will but I wasn’t going to let it go without even trying to stay alive.

Until Ryan’s speech about trying to break free, I didn’t really realize that I might die. I knew I was going to die, but it felt as if my brain or heart just couldn’t accept it. It felt as if I knew I was going to survive, even though it was almost impossible.

So after Ryan’s break free speech, all men and I went to our closest double seat and tried lifting them up, so we can get the fire extinguisher out.  Since the seats were pretty heavy and never been lifter before until today, I needed help to get the object out. Ryan saw me struggling, so he came over to my side and helped me. Our arms brushed once, but I could feel a heat wave going threw my body to my heart. I never felt anything like this before and I knew that he felt something like this too.

I thanked him and took the fire extinguisher out of its small compartment and tried using it to break the windows. Just my luck! Apparently the windows weren’t made of glass, since they didn’t even have a tiny scratch. I was starting to get annoyed and that’s when Mark came by my side and said “don’t give up Chelle. I’m sure we’ll find an other way out of here”. He gave this small smile and went back trying to break the windows.

I knew I couldn’t just give up, but I also knew that we couldn’t get free just by trying to break the windows. We had to find a different way out.

Ryan’s P.O.V

“Crap! Why can’t these windows break? They’re not even made of glass. How are we going to get free?” I was starting to get seriously pissed. I looked around me and saw that all the men were feeling exactly what I was going threw. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to give up, but then I saw Chelle. I could see that she was getting frustrated too, but I could also see something else in her eyes. I think it was determination. Her brown eyes shined with determination and that’s when she went to the middle of the wagon and climbed on one of the chairs.

“Be quiet everyone!!” she screamed. Everyone went quiet and froze, just like me. All eyes were now on Rochelle. She looked angry, but not the “I’m so angry, I’m going to kill you” kind of angry. I guess she was kind of angry that people were starting to give up on themselves.

And then she continued, “I could see that I’m the only girl in this wagon who isn’t crying. And you know why? It’s because I didn’t give up. All you girls and children are crying, because you believe that we are all going to die today. But you know what you should be feeling? Determined. You should all feel determined that you are not going to die and that we can’t just give up without even trying. So I say that we should all put our heads together and find a different way out.”

That was all she said, after she got down and sat on the chair, thinking was what I believe. People were all still frozen, until this one lady broke all of our thoughts by saying “the girl is right! We can’t just give up without fighting! And besides because we are in the last wagon, I believe we are the luckiest people in this whole subway, since we can do anything to try to get free and no one would.”

People were starting to clap their hands together and cheering. In a couple of minutes later, everyone was quiet and started to think.

I saw Chelle still sitting in her spot without making a movement. I went to her and said “nice speech! I was starting to give up, but then you woke me up and made me realize that you were right. I’m glad that we met.” I gave her a warm small smile and she did the unexpected...

A/N

so guys?! wanna know what she did? well...

COMMENT OR VOTE!!

simple isn't it? XP

thanks for reading :)

n-m