Epilogue

Thank you very much to all of you who have read this story! I just hope that you guys can go back to the previous chapters and just vote at least…

Anyways here’s the official last chapter, the Epilogue!!

Happy reading! :)

EPILOGUE

Chelle’s POV

It’s been more than a year and a half since that subway incidence happened. That day Ryan asked me out and I accepted, jumping into his arms and giving him a long kiss on the lips.

I introduced him and Mark to my friends a month later and they all loved them. Especially my best friend who now goes out with Mark.

Mark is now one of my best friends. He’s actually more, since I think of him as my brother as well. I can talk with him about anything without being judged or anything. That’s what I love about him. I’m not saying Ryan judges people, because he so does not. Mark is like a male version of me since I feel like I can say to him anything without even thinking. But the one I love, not in a brother way, is Ryan. I’m so in love with him! I don’t know what I would without him.

I’m now 17 and tomorrow, I’m turning 18! I'm so excited and I can’t wait. Finally I can go clubbing with my friends and Ryan. They all turned 18 a couple of months ago.

When Ryan turned 18, 5 months ago, I surprised him by booking a hotel room and spending the day with him. We had so much fun on that day and that was the most magical day of my life.  That day I told Ryan that I loved him and on that night, I lost my V card to him. I was really happy and so was he. I knew he was the one so I didn’t regret anything.

Ryan and I were graduating this week. High school would finally be over and we would both be going to the same university. We both applied to Stanford University and Yale University. Since both of our grades were pretty high, we knew that we would probably be accepted in both. Our first choice university is Yale University. Our letters should arrive next week as well.

I didn’t see Ryan this morning while going to school, so I guess he’s busy with the end of the year activities.

Ryan’s POV

It’s been more than a year and a half, since the subway incidence. A week later that day, I found out that the attacker was actually a biology teacher in some private school. I was so shocked, but later I knew that he actually had a problem in this head and no one cured him since no one knew and he just got out of control and did that stupid thing.  

Anyways I’m really happy to have survived and also on that day, I asked Chelly out. She didn’t even answer me, but just jumped in my arms and kissed me. That was the best kiss I ever had in my entire life. Not that I have kissed a lot of girls before, like a player but still, it was amazing.

After Chelle and I started to go out, I saw that she and Mark were starting to get closer with each other. At first, I got to admit, I was a bit jealous, because Rochelle would tell everything to Mark and not me. I felt a bit lonely, but later I understood that their relationship was just a brother and sister’s relationship. I was happy to have found that out, but I was even more when I learned that Mark was going out with Rochelle’s best friend.