Chapter 6

Enjoy... :)

Chapter 6.

Ryan’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe what I just heard.

“I think I know how to get out of here”…

I couldn’t believe that I just heard that. I blinked my eyes for a couple of times, before asking “WHAT?” to the man.

-I said: I think I know how to get out of here!

I still couldn’t believe what I just heard. I thought I was dreaming or something, because I started to lose hope. He then got down from the chair and sat down on the very same seat.

-You see that air hole up there is the ceiling of the wagon? , said the man to me.

-Yeah why?

Just when I finished asking that I realized what he meant.

-WE CAN ESCAPE FROM THE AIR VENTILATOR!?! , I screamed so loud that everyone froze and looked at me. Then they all came running towards me to know what was going on.

-Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! , said all the women and kids.

-We can escape? , asked one lady to me.

I looked at the man who found the idea and he just smiled at me.

-Okay everyone, please calm down. I think that we have chances to escape from this wagon so please calm down and listen to the instruction that I am going to give.” The man, while saying this, looked so brave and strong. All the men in this wagon, including me, were all just looking at him with amazement. He took care of the problem so easily by calming all the women and children. I knew that he was going to be or was already a very good leader.

Everyone calmed down and sat down, waiting to know what the man was going to say.

Rochelle’s P.O.V.

I sat down, wanting to know what the man was going to say.

I still couldn’t believe that someone didn’t lose hope in a situation like this and found a way to get out of here. I was so happy and amazed by the man, just like most of the people who were here with me.

-Okay so since there are in a total of 4 air ventilators in this wagon, we are going to separate the people in here in 4.

He started counting all the men, who were strong or at least looked like it and said:

-Since there are 16 men here who look strong, I’m saying that there should be 4 men per air ventilator.

All the 16 men did what the man said. Since he was counted as one, 3 other guys joined him, which were Ryan, Mark and some other random guy.

-Now all the women and children go to the nearest air ventilator and wait to be lifted up to the hope.

I did as what he said and went to my closest air ventilator, which was Ryan’s and his.

I was secretly jumping of joy in my heart, because I would be spending some extra time with Ryan, before we get out. I went to him and waited for the man to continue giving the explanations.

Ryan’s P.O.V.

I was looking at the man giving the explanations, when Rochelle came in our group since our air ventilator was the closest to her. I was glad, because I knew that if this plan worked, I would be a small piece of the people who saved her.

So the man go up on the chair and told me, Mark and the other guy to get on the chairs as well so we can help him break the hole.

We did as what he told us and in 10 minutes, we were able to get the ventilator broken.

-Okay I and this guy are going to climb out of the air ventilator and wait for you and your friend to help these women and children to climb up to get out” , said the man to me.

I nodded my head in acceptance and waited with Mark for the two men to get out.

Then I slowly went to the chair where the man was standing and lent out my hand so that the women and kids can get a hold of to hold on to.

Mark bent down, while I was standing beside him. Rochelle was helping the children and girls to get on top of the chair. I on the other hand helped them get on Mark’s back, while they were being pulled up by the other two men, waiting outside.

After about 20 minutes, I looked around  me and saw that everyone was almost out. Only I, Mark and Chelle were left in the wagon.

-Chelle it looks like it’s your turn to climb on Mark.

Chelle’s P.O.V.

-No why don’t you and Mark go on before me, because I know that I can jump and reach your hands in the hole so you can pull me out. I’m saying this because I weight less than you guys, so it would be easier. And besides Mark looks so tired, so I think he should go on before.

They didn’t spoke and just looked at me. I was starting to get a little nervous, because I just realized that I said that they were fat in a hidden way. I felt so bad, but they had to understand that I was right. I know that I’m not the skinniest girl out there, but I know that I weighted less than these two guys.

-Fine, said Mark, while getting up. I think your right. You do look like you weight less than us and you said you can jump high enough to reach the hole. So I guess I will go first and then Ryan can follow.

Ryan didn’t look like he was convinced, but he had no other choice.

-I guess your right, so Chelle just wait for our hand from the air ventilator, said Ryan.

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD!!

so what did you guys think? anyways the story is almost finished and i think there might be a sequel... if you guys want one...

VOTE AND COMMENT!! :)

n-m