Drabble No.9

It was the brightest a day can be. It wasn't sweltering hot; just, really bright. There wasn't any clouds in the azure sky either, so there wasn't a breeze.
I had decided to go out to go with my friends this weekend. I'm always being invited to do some stupid shit on the weekend. I go anyways because, I don't want to offend them, but I'd rather stay inside.
"Thanks mum," I mumble, soon shutting the door and opening the glass entrance to there. There I see a group of girls crowding around a brand name store I could care less about.
"Hey, Amaris! Over here!" Called Leandra. Oh. They group of girls where my friends. "Alright, I'm coming!" I trotted over to her, as she was grinning from ear to ear. As I came closer, she frowned. "What is it? Wait...." I already knew the answer. "Yes. You know it, bitch. What the fuck are you wearing?" Exclaimed Leandra, tearing all eyes away from the glass and onto me.

Someone save me.

"Gurrrrl, we at the mall. We can soon fix their outfit, no worries no worries." said Jenessa. Thank god.
"Alright alright, let's get to it then. " Leandra rolled her eyes and scanned the crowd. "Amaris, Jenessa, Fanya, Tayce, Py, and Brenna. Ok, we're all here! Let's find Amaris and outfit first then we can go shopping." They all nodded in unison.

"Let's go in here! I mean, the clothing in here is cute and contemporary. I think the style would fit Amaris. And for me. Please?" Pleaded Fanya. Leandra, shrugged her shoulders and we all followed her inside.

What happened next was a blur, at least for me. I didn't pay attention, just changed when they gave me clothing and showed it to them. Then after spending MY money, (on only my clothes, thank god.) I was in a more "fashionable" outfit. I liked the contemporary style, but I really didn't care.

"Oooh Amaris, take me!" Purred Py, throwing herself on me with the back of her hand on her forehead. I held her for like three seconds, then I dropped her. I'd admit I laughed a little.

"Hey! Rude." She stomped and pouted, but soon went back to her normal disposition. The others were ahead, and she soon joined them. Tayce soon dropped behind. "Seriously though, you do look nice. Pyralis was being truthful." Tayce smiled, her teeth glimmering. "Thanks." A silence soon stood between us, but it was nice to me.

A large clang soon filled the room. We all froze, turning our heads toward the sound. Silence again. Then we heard the sound of a gun.

Wait. A gun?
Soon, swarms of people were fleeing in opposite directions. My legs were frozen. Why now, if all days? "AMARIS! WE HAVE TO MOVE!" screamed Tayce, but she was soon dragged with the crowd. The gunshots were getting closer and closer.

The flight or fight response. I was feeling it. The halls had long been cleared, an empty passage way for me to flee. I wouldn't flee with the direction of the people. Too crowded, and even if the gunner got close he would finish us all in an instant.

More gunshots were heard the way the crowd fled. There's more than one. I fled toward the way I heard the first gunshots were heard. Stupid, I know, but there seemed to be nowhere else.

Or at least I thought.
As I ran through, a sharp, metallic smell hit my nose. I got lightheaded, and was soon on the floor. Did I trip? I look back and I see a corpse,

A corpse of which I tripped over.

Quickly backing away, my hands give out under me and my head falls to the floor with a loud squish. I get scramble to get up.

Blood. Corpses. Everywhere. I slowly feel the liquid flowing down my back and I shudder. 'Fuck fuck fuck, FUCK.' 
I turn around to run away but I hear the clicking of footsteps. Someone?

"T-thank God. I was terrifi-" A gun was pressed against my forehead. It's cold. I turn cold. My heart races. The person who's pointing the gun at me speaks. "Ohoho. One who escaped my slaughter. A cute boy. My my. I cannot allow this bird to escape, especially a cute one." She coos. She has long black hair; her hazel eyes look me down, and a black scarf covers her nose and mouth. She wears a black leather jacket and pants. Black gloves as well.

I slowly put my hands up, knowing I can't do anything. These may be my last moments. I breathe heavier and heavier. If only I hadn't came. If only-

"Don't you go spacing out on me. I could kill you but-" Her eyes narrow. Is she smiling? "You're mine now."