Chapter 7

Chapter Seven - Worried

Prince Aiden 

         A soft knock on the door broke the silence in the room. Ash is still upset about the whole Elisia thing and refuses to talk to me. All I want to do is explain what happened but he refuses to listen.  Ash could be very stubborn and it was no secret. Mom and dad told me all the time but of course never when he's around because he would just get angry and then of course act stubborn when we try to apologize.

            I let out a loud sigh before telling whoever was at the door to enter. Ash didn't even look away from his laptop screen. He wasn't even showing a pinch of emotion and it was kind of scaring me. An anger Ash that shows emotion is okay but an anger Ash that shows none is absolutely terrifying.

         "Prince Aiden" A soft voice spoke making me look up. There stood a scared looking Zack clutching a teddy-bear tightly to his chest with dry tears stains on his cheeks. His eyes were red and puffy and his nose was a bright shade of pink. He looked like he had been crying for decades.

          "Do you know where Ella is” He cried.

          I picked him up off the floor and placed him on my knee, facing me. Tears were now streaming down his cheeks and dripping off his chin.  I felt a pang of pain in my heart at the sight of his tears. Hearing his cries broke my heart into a million pieces.

            "What do you mean by if we know were Ella is? Isn't she is her room" I asked him drying his tears. Elisia should be in her room. I had sensed her the moment she entered the house early. I could barely even control my wolf when she walked pass the office. He scent had hit me like a ton of bricks. Sweet and hypnotizing.

           "No. She's not. When I woke up she wasn't in the bed so I went to look for her but I can't find her anywhere” he answered sniffing. His eyes suddenly began to fill with tears and he began to cry again. I brought his body to my chest and rubbed his back, soothing him as he sobbed. This caught Ash's attention. He all but closed his laptop and sat beside me in all but a second which frightened me.

         My wolf was now fully alert and was pasing my mind. He was sad the mate was not close to him but also angry because she could get hurt, if not under his protection. He was barking orders at me and growling so loud he would make any wolf piss them-self even an Alpha. Which we over power with ease.

 "Find mate" he growled.

"What do you mean you can't find her" He asked harshly.

       “Don’t speak to him like that. You’re scaring him “I warned Ash through our mind link. I felt Zack’s body tense against mine and his cries became louder. Great. Just great.

        “It’s okay Zack. Ash didn’t mean to scare you” I whispered.  I softly cooed calming things to him and rubbed his back, soothing him. He hiccupped a few times, scaring me. What if he had choked?