chapter 2

chapter two - preparation

                            Today's the day of the ball and my mother is going crazy. Ever since dad told me about the ball my mother has been on my case.She won't leave me alone. It's a miracle that I'm even able to go the the bathroom on my own. I've told her a million times that I'm not going to run away. When we're out shopping or anywhere at all she is stuck by my side and keeps glancing at my ever five seconds. It's like she feels that if she takes her eyes off on me for a second I'll disappear into thin air.

                             I swear I've had enough of mom to last a life time. As for my dad, i can't say the same. I haven't spoken to him in three days. After that argument I have refused to so much as look at him. He has tried everything but I refuse. I love my dad and the fact that he used the alpha command on me like that broke my heart. He promised no matter what that he would never use it on me but I guess i doesn't understand what a promise is.

                             I've spoken to my brother Ben for a few minutes on how we're getting to the ball. Apparently dad and King Blake are great friends. He will be sending a private jet that will be flying us to London for the ball. The ball will not be held at the Royal Palace unfortunately.

                            No one really knows what the Royal Palace looks like except the Royal family and very very close friends as well as the royal elders. Apparently the Royal Palace is hidden in a secret location. It's said it is for the protection of the royal family from the dangers of the outsiders. I've always imagined what it looked like but then i think that my imagination is still far from how beautiful it is. 

                 My mom is literally going over board with everything now and it's driving me crazy. "Sit still hunny" She's plucking my eyebrows and it hurts like hell.

               "Mom is all this really necessary" I repeated for the millionth time today but she still hasn't gotten it yet. what is gonna take to get her to cal down. This woman needs some serious meds.Dad really needs to tame is wife or i'll do it myself. With my bare hands if necessary.

              "There, all done" she finally releases me from her death grip.For a small woman she sure is strong. Werewolves tend to have an amazing body and beautiful flawless skin. So i have no idea what my mom is worrying about.

                         "Mom why is all of this so important it's just a ball" through out the past three days my mom has gone dress hunting and found the perfect dresses. May i add they were extremely expensive but she just shrugged it off like it was nothing. She had gotten our nails done and gotten our hair touch up a little. She even went as far as to spend two hours listing the does and don'ts for when we go to the ball.

                   "Mom, take a break for a second. Go and spend some time with dad.I know you barely looked at him for three day" after a while of internal battling with herself she finally took my advise. Finally some time alone. I made my way to my favourite place to stay when i need time to think. He loved that place too. We would always stay there and talk for hours.                 

                  I finally came across the entrance to our cave after a good ten minute walk. The cave is well hidden and the only way you would fine it is if we looking at the area for a really long time. I discretely made my way inside and rest against the many pillows inside.After a couple of seconds i spaced out and entered my daily train of thoughts.

                 I miss him.

                I miss him so bad and it makes my heart clench just thinking about it. I can't believe he's gone. He left all alone.All i have left of him is the memories of us hidden in this cave and the necklace he gave me before he left.

                 "I'm going to the ball. The one i told about three day ago. I'm sorry i didn't visit. It's just that my mom never left my side. You know i think about you all the time. Your smile, your laugh, the way you look at me. I could never forget"

" I love you. Forever and Always"

                                 It's finally time for us to get on the jet. I just want to get the over with. I'm wearing my favourite pair of purple vans, grey sweats and one of my brother's pull over sweaters that were way too big for me. We didn't really bring anything much for luggage probably only three bags. We only brought what we would be wearing at the ball and something comfortable for after. We would be fly back home right after the ball. My dad being the Alpha shouldn't be away from the pack for too long so that is convenient.

                  We boarded the jet and in a few minutes we took off.We have a very long flight ahead of us.I leaned my head on my brother's shoulder and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>.................................<<<<<<<<<<<

hey guys what do you think..

vote

comment

follow