Chapter 4

Chapter four - Uninvited Guests

"Why don't you want us"

                 I can't get the image of his face out of my mind.His eyes staring down at me with so much anger and pain. I can only let the tears silently fall down my face. There's not much I can do. I want him. I want so much but I can't have him.

                  I rest my head into my brothers lap. His fingers slowly running through my hair bringing me a sense of comfort. My wolf is howling in pain. she wants her mate. I want him too but she needs to understand.I slowly close my eyes hoping for a peaceful sleep that I know will never come.

                 I awake to the feel of a blanket wrapped around me and my head rested on a pillow. I slowly open my eyes to be greeted my my drawing filled wall. I rolled over and picked up my phone off of my table. It's five thirty-six in the morning. I guess my brother carried me to my room this morning.I'll have to thank him later.

                                 Maybe a nice warm shower can help me relax. I made my way to the bathroom attached to my room and stripped down. I turned on the warm water on and waited for it to come to the right temperature before stepping it.

              After the confrontation with one of the princes.I was able to slip away from him. I used the scent of the many different flowers to hide me scent. I quickly made my way to my brother and told him I was feeling really sick. He quickly took me to the car and promised to return with mom and dad.

               I really was feeling sick. After that talk with the prince how was i able to feel good. There was nothing that could make me feel better. I had just walked away from my mate. The man that was suppose to love me unconditionally. Mom and Dad don't know about the prince being my mate thankfully. My dad would have a heart attack and my mom would be packing my bags that exact same moment.

            I stepped out of the shower after washing my body and shampooing my hair.I wrapped a towel around my body and made my way to my closet. My closet is completely stacked with clothes thanks to my mom. After I while of looking around, I slipped on my undergarments and then a grey loose fitted kneel length dress with a black belt around the waist and a black cardigan.

              After grabbing a bottle of water and a bag of gummy bears, I made my way to the only place I could clear my mind. I sat down on the cave floor and wrapped our favourite blanket around me.It still had his sweet scent lingering on it. Why is life so complicated?? why couldn't everything be as easy as it use to be???

        I sat there on the cave floor for what felt like hours. I cried. I cried until my body finally became numb. I couldn't feel. I didn't want to. This is the real me. The me that lost. The me that didn't smile.The me that was trapped in the past. This is the me since he left. This is the me since they took him away from me.

            I stayed in the cave until the sky was bright. It was ow night time. I slowly made my way back to me house. I hope mom isn't worried.She always takes thing to the extreme. I snuck in through the upstairs balcony and made my way to my room. If i had made my way through the front door all hell would have broke loose.

              Dad was in his office, mom was playing with Zach and Ben was playing video games in his room. Well no one missed me. Same old same old. I changed into a black long sleeve shirt that went to my belly button and one of my pj's short shorts. I made my way to bed and waited until forever to fall asleep.

                " I love you some much Ella" he whispered sweetly. He wrapped his arm protective around my waist as i sat in his lap. "so much" I stared into his beautiful eyes as he looked in mine. Everything was perfect."Not for long" a voice whispered in my ears.

        "who are you" no one answer. Everything became quiet. Then everything went black.Everything disappeared it was only me now. "what do you want from me" I shouted at nothing in particular.No one answer.

                                                              "You"

                     someone was poking me. Stop poking me.. stop. I opened my eyes thankful that someone took me out of my nightmare. Zack, my four year old brother, was standing in front off me in his onesie rocket ship pj's with his favourite Teddy bear in his hands.

                 "Ella cwan i sweep in your woom with you. I had a nightmare" his cut little baby voice said in my ears. Ever since Zack started having nightmares. He would always come and sleep in my room.

             "Of course you can sweety"I picked him up off the floor and placed him on the bed. He snuggled his tiny body into my chest as i wrap my arms around him. HE shortly fell asleep in my arms as i brushed my hands over his blonde hair.

             "Elisia could you come down here please" someone called waking me from my sleep. What could be so important that they have to wake me up so damn early."Now Elisia" why so damn early in the morning. I picked up a still sleeping Zack in my arms and made my way downstairs. Maybe it's an emergency so i wanna make sure he's safe. As soon as i descended the stairs I came face to face with two faces I never thought I would see again.

                                               " What are you doing here"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........................................................<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just a filler guys.. sorry if it's not much or isn't good

I'm really trying

update tomarrow if there is enough comments

tell me if it was good or not!!!!