23. Crazy, Sweet by Ninyatippett

Crazy, Sweet

------------------------------------------------

This is a hate and love type of book where the protagonist hates the guy and the guy just loves to get on her nerves.

Ali Benning is a poor, ambitious girl who lives in the slums of Dock Garren, the backdoor of the affluent city of Ballard where she'd been attending the prestigious schools along with the rich kids through a string of scholarships year after year.

Seth Wallace is the poster boy for happy-go-lucky rich boys who were too cute and too rich for their own good and he's determined to distract Ali to insanity.

Will their two worlds crash and burn with them caught in between or will they prove to everyone that love is crazy, sweet?

-----------------------------------------------

Genre: Teen Fiction

----------------------------------------------

Wattpad Accomplishments:

Reads: 1.6M

Votes: 48.1K

---------------------------------------------

About Author:

Ninya Tippett has been writing for a long time. She first began writing alternative ending for the Sweet Valley books series before she didn't like how they ended. She would write during class on spiral notebooks and after many years of writing has officially labeled herself as a Romance writer. Tippett has been on Wattpad for 3 years, has 10 stories, 9 of which are completed, she is currently writing When Stars Burn.

You can find her here:

Facebook Author Page: Ninyatippettofficial

Twitter: ninyatippett

---------------------------------

  Wattpad Followers: 86.6K 

------------------------------------