22. Shh... It's a Secret by Melbastien

Shh... It's a Secret

---------------------------

I Read this story way before it even had a thousand reads. Back when it was still unknown and getting updated. This story is fantastic! Absolutely amazing and you guys should totally go read it if you haven't already.

--------------------------

Synopsis:

Who said keeping a friend's secret is easy? Especially when your friend is the secret.

Emma moves across the country to live with her Uncle for senior year only to realize that two members of her favorite band (including her celebrity crush, Tobias) are secretly living next door. There's only one problem, she can't tell anyone.

For a famous rock star, Tobias has a lot of secrets. Secrets that only his best friend and co-band member knows. When his bands' label have them working on their next album where his father still lives, Tobias is thrilled to spend time with his neighbor and mentor unbeknownst to the tabloids that's been following him nearly everywhere since he became famous. Little did he know that his biggest secret, the girl he never could get out of his mind, is there as well.

Now Emma and Tobias get to know each other, become friends and maybe something more while trying to keep their relationship a secret to both Emma's new friends and the tabloids.---------------------

Genre: Teen Fiction and Humor

-------------------

Wattpad Accomplishments:

Reads: 185K

Votes: 6.1K 

Ranking: #1 in Humor, #6 in Humor [12/11/2015]

2nd place of the Best Book Award 2014 in Teen Fiction

-----------------------

About Author:

Melbastien joined Wattpad 3 years ago and has written 5 stories since, 3 of which are completed, and all have over thousands of reads.

Wattpad Followers: 725

--------------------