21. The Lost Princess by AstrixStar

The Lost Princess

---------------------------

I'm a huge fan of Barbie movies, there isn't one I haven't seen yet, when I read this description I immediately thought of Barbie's The Island Princess and when I found out that was the inspiration for the story I was hooked. Of course, it's no Barbie movie, definitely more matured, but a good read.

This is the least read story in my selection and the least popular author, but I really liked it and thought it deserved a spot in my list.

--------------------------

Synopsis:

Lucy of the Sea was raised by animals after they found her near the shore when she was only five years old.

The island, uninhabited by humans soon becomes her home, and she learns to communicate with the animals that inhabit it.

Now, after a Prince from a far kingdom lands at her island and offers to help her find her family, the animals push her away, wanting her to find her real family, but to never forget about them.

Follow Lucy as she finds her true identity, and maybe even love.

---------------------

Genre: Romance

-------------------

Wattpad Accomplishments:

Reads: 23.6K

Votes: 460

-----------------------

About Author:

Astrix Star is Dominican, she joined Wattpad 5 years ago and has 5 published works, 4 of which are completed.

You can find her here:

Google plus:
Twitter: or @AStarAuthor
Facebook: astrix star
Tumblr:
Instagram: @Astrix.Star

Wattpad Followers: 76

--------------------