three cheers for evil

Sarah and Olivia ran after a thirsty looking Erica

Sarah and Olivia ran after a thirsty looking Erica. Sarah took hold of her arm. "Please don't us you're doing what we think you're doing!"
"What? It's just cheerleading! I thought you said you wanted us to be normal."

Sarah and Olivia watched the main cheerleader knock over a girl's books and laugh.

"That is not normal!" Olivia said to Erica. "Cheerleaders are more evil than you two and your vampires!" She whispered the word vampires.

"Olivia, Sarah, you know I've always wanted to be a cheerleader and now that I'm really hot, I can! Besides, these girls have been telling me to bite them for years!"

"I don't think that's what they had in mind..." Olivia answered.
"Oh, come on! Who's gonna miss just one?" And with that Erica walked away from the girls to sign up.

"I will!" Benny said out of nowhere, making Sarah and Olivia spin around.
"Isn't this kinda like letting Magneto join the X-Men?" Ethan asked.

"I'll assume that's geek speak for a fox in the henhouse thing?"
The boys looked at each-other and shrugged.

"If you two have any ideas how to stop her, I'm all ears." Sarah said.
Ethan and Benny smirked, looking at the two girls, then the cheerleaders.

Both Sarah and Olivia's eyes widened once they caught onto what they were thinking. "No!" They both said. "There has to be another way!"

***

"Sarah? Are you ready?" Olivia asked her from the changing room beside her best friend, adjusting the skirt.

"Yeah." She sighed.
They both unlocked the changing rooms and walked out. Feeling slightly insecure, Olivia tried to pull her skirt down but it didn't make a difference.

"Cowabunga!" Benny said, checking out Olivia. Ethan, on the other hand, couldn't take his eyes off Sarah.

"Do not say anything!" Olivia said.
"You look... peppy!" Benny responded.
"Someone needs to make sure Erica doesn't do any... sampling and us two are the only ones who can squeeze into this thing!" Sarah said.

"Let's see what you've got, girls." The main cheerleader, Stephanie, said, with a grin.

Sarah and Olivia spun around, looked at each-other and nodded before following her into the gym.

"God bless cheerleaders." Benny said, as he watched Olivia and Sarah walk into the gym.

"You know, I think Sarah and Olivia might need some backup..." Benny said, heading towards the cheerleaders.

"I think they'll be fine." Ethan said.
Erica then pushed past the boys, roughly hitting Ethan's shoulder.

"I just had a vision!" He said.
"I know, bud, me too!" Benny sighed, not taking his eyes off Olivia.