The game is a foot

So that's how she wants to play it? Then so be it. I leaned back against my desk at the front and took roll call. "Clairissa Renaldi" I called "here sir" she bit venomously. "Right seen as we don't know each other I thought we would get to know each other by asking questions and by the end of it I would like you all to go home and create a 2 page essay/autobiography about yourself. You can make it longer if you like." I said after doing roll call. "What is your full name?" some blonde that was batting her eyelashes at me asked. "Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman. What's your favourite colour?" I repliedi "peach" she replied "like the colour of skin" I nodded. "what's your favourite car?" I asked pointing to some kid called James. "Porche relentless. And yours sir?" "Lamborgini Merchilago. You there what is your favourite flavour of ice cream?" I asked a brunnett "Raspberry. And yours sir?" she replied batting her eye lashes. Really another one? "Black Cherry. Clairissa what is your favourite cake?" I asked "Black forest gatue. What is your favourite type of sweet?" she challenged "Sherbert lemon" I replied which earned me a surprised look from her. And so the firing of questions began between us and I'm sure if the others wasnt sat down I'm pretty sure their heads would of fallen off.

Clairissa's POV:

I'm surprised that Mr Rickman and I like so many things as eachother but there where so many different things also. I was about to answer when someone coughed. My head immeadiatly turned to the doorway. Low and behold there stood the one person I did not want to see at all. My teacher/best friend who I was currently mad at. " Miss Renaldi may I speak to you out side?" he asked "Certainatly Mr Jameson" I smiled sweetly. As I passed Mr Rickman I was sure to sway my hips slightly. I had my pocket mirror in my hand and I flicked it open and held it slightly to the side so I could catch his reaction and giggled lightly when I saw his eyes widen and saw a tint of pink brush his cheeks. Closing the door behind me i felt a pair if arms wrap themselves around my waist. "Danny Richard Jameson do you want some one to walk past and get the wrong idea?" i snarled "Oh come on Care Bear every one's in lesson" he replied. "Daniel Richard Jameson i wouldnt care if we were the last two people left on the planet" I snapped "oh i get it your still mad at me for telling that guy you thought he was bangable" he laughed "Dan it's not funny!" i said punching him in the chest.

Alan's POV:

I couldnt hear what they were saying properly but i could tell that Clairissa was getting annoyed with him. I was all set to go out there and say something when Clairissa came in smiling "I'll see you later Mr Jameson" she called over her shoulder.