Beginning of term

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm and some how managing to knock off my glasses in the process. "God dammit" I mumbled reaching down to the floor to blindly fumble around looking for them. "Ah ha! Gottcha!" I mumbled when I found them. I sat up in bed and place them on my face. I then looked over at my phone where the annoying sound had come from more than 2 minuets ago. "Argh! Seven am you must be joking me!" I thought to myself then I realised why to day was. "Ahhh! First day back at shook!" I mumbled into my pillow. I slowly pulled myself out of bed and down the hall to the kitchen. "Mmmm what for breakfast? Toast with chocolate spread or cerial? Chocolate spread on toast it is then!" I thought. Once my breakfast was ready, I slumpped down into my sofa and switched the telly on. Half way through Marvel Ultimate Spiderman my phone rang. *Caller ID: Scarlett Mondas* I silently groaned when I saw this "What do you want I'm in the middle of watching Spiderman!" "Alright calm down I was just ringing to find out if you were coming to pick me up on your way to school?" she asked "what time is it?" I asked "7:20" she replied " right give me 20 minuets and i'll be there" I said looking down at myself "ok don't be late" she called before hanging up. I placed my phone on the arm of my sofa and got dressed. When I was finished I picked up my house keys, jacket, phone, purse, schoolbag and iPod. I rushed down to the car park at the bottom/back of my flat and jumped in my Honda S2000. When I arrived at Scarletts house I had 5 minuets to spare so I parked the car and knocked on the front door. "Good morning Clairissa" Scarlett's mum greeted as she opened the front door "Good morning Mrs Mondas is she ready?" I asked referring to Scarlett "she should be down in a minuet" she laughed "why don't you come in and see of you can hurry her up a bit" at that comment I ha to laugh. I love Scar to bits but she doesnt half take forever getting ready. "Scarlett Joan Mondas hurry up and get your fat ass down here pronto!" I said still laughing. " Or what?" she called down "Or I'll tell Danny that you fancy him and want to have his babies!" I warned "you wouldn't dare" she said coming into view at the top of the stairs. "oh wouldn't I?" I asked pulling my Blackberry out of my coat pocket "or have you forgotten that his number on speed dial?". Her face went into pure shock but then it got covered up by a look that would of killed me stone dead. "you wouldn't" she challenged. With that I unlocked my phone and pressed 1 for speed dialling Danny Nova our best friend since nursery and my soon to be step brother. "Hiya Danny just ringing to let you know that Scar-" I didn't get to finnish my sentance because Scarlett had yanked my phone out of my hand and away from my whole body. "What Clairissa was saying was that I can't wait to see you at school as since you traveled around the world this summer and that we missed you loads" Scarlett finished "Ok well I missed you guys too! Can't wait to see you!" I heard Danny reply and with that Scar hung up. "Ha though you would get me didnt you?" she laughed "Oh but you know I will because you do remember who my mum is marrying don't you?" I asked calmly "Yea Mr Nova" Scar replied "And who is Mr Nova's son?" I asked raising my right eyebrow only "Danny" she replied dreamily. I coughed getting her attention. "Oh snap! You really better not tell him because my trusted bloggers tell me that there is a hot new Drama teacher starting this year." I had to laugh at that because all the other teachers at our school were at least 50. "Oh come on how can a 50 something year old be hot!" i replied laughing " I also heard that he's only in his early 20's at the latest." Scarlett replied flashing her award winning smile. "Oh come on. Grab your stuff an lets et outta here! I don't want to be late first day back!" I called over my shoulder as I walked back out to my car. When I looked at the clock on the dash board it read 7:45. "oh joy! Teasing Scar takes me less and less time everyday. Today I spent the past 10minuets winding her up"I mumbled to myself before Scar hopped in beside me. "Seatbelt" I reminded. And soon we arrived at our school. Cherryblosom Hill High.

Alan's POV:

I sat at my desk by the large over head projector screen. I was surpirsed how big the drama room acctually was. I flicked through my Admin list (registrations) and got bored so i flicked to the photos of students. This one girl caught my eye, she was everything I had ever drempt of. I quickly glanced at her class number 11ABCel and found out that I have her class 3rd so until then I would be bored as hell.

(A/N: I am going to skip past all the boring crap and get straight on with it)