First Impressions Count

At break time all I was hearing was how hot the new drama teacher was. I just rolled my eyes and pulled out my tennis ball - yes i keep a tennis ball in my bag. it's for when i'm bored - and threw it and caught it several times before i decided to go to the libary. After what seemed like a life time it was time for drama. Fixing my look I strolled towards my lesson with the attitued that I always keep hidden and only bring out to break in new teachers. Keeping the tennis ball out I shocked passers-by as i mainly concentrated on the task of showing the teacher who's boss around here.

Alan's POV: 

The bell had just signalled alerting me to the fact that this is the lesson where first impressions really count. So i tieded my desk a little and sorted out my appearance. I heard the door open and saw all the kids coming in and noticed that i was a student missing. "Sir, Clairissa will be along in a moment she's just... erm.... nevermind you'll see in a minuet" the girl sighed dragging her hand down her face. All of a sudden there was a loud bang and i turned to where it was coming from and saw only a silouett. "your the new drama teacher around here i take it?" the silouett asked in a rather rough voice though i made out a hint of femaninity. "what's it to you?" i asked "well i'm the boss around here and i want to make it clear to you that i dont take any crap from nobody" the voice replied "your not the head. i spoke to the head this morning" i leared "no but i am worse than the head in fact i am probably every new teachers worst nightmare" the figure said stepping into better light "I am the bad kid that has the attitude to go with it". Oh my god. Thats the face i fell in love with this morning and thats the voice that goes with it?! holy smokes!

Clairissa's POV:

The look on the teachers face when i stepped into better light! that was a picture i'm sure everyone got. i heard a beep from my back pocket alerting me that i had a new notification.  

I pulled my Blackberry out and found that I had a facebook notification and a pic of the new drama teacher with the caption "way to go Clairissa Renaldi! Giving the new teacher a shock as usual!" I looked at the name of the person who tagged me only to see that it was James my ex boyfriend. I scowled at the thought of him still being a friend of mine on facebook but then realised that we agreed to stay friends.