Chapt. 4

[A/N] Okay so it's a short chapter but i mean we all need those fillers don't worry a really good chapter coming soon. Sorry for the long wait I'll try to upload fast next time, I've been busy working on my story on the acount @3amigos please check it out it's called Broken. A bit of a flashback letting you understand the chemistry these two have. Also another song on the side, that i think fits in an amazing way. Remember to let me know what you think and vote if you enjoy it.  BTW you can follow me on twitter @cassidy_bieber <3 Yeah I'm a Belieber... now read on.

“Can I ask you something?’ Gavin asked me. I nodded folding my legs over and placing my tiny hands on them. “Why are we on the roof?’

“Well I’m here because I want to look at the stars, you just followed me.” I took a small peak at him. Gavin sat on top of his feet, his body faced at an angle as if the small boy wanted to look at me but wasn’t sure he should. I sighed wishing he would embrace his fears and just look at me, then I remembered I was too scared to really look at him.

“Oh!” He shook his head when he pronounced the word. I giggled softly, showing him a great big sparkling smile and he returned it with a smirk.

“So I hear you like Christopher.” My eyes widened at his words, how did he think that?

“EWWWW CHRISTOPHER HAS COOTIES.” I whined.

“That wasn’t a no.” he swiftly pointed out.

“YESS IT WAS! It just wasn’t in those words.” I slapped him playfully at the back of his head, he of course being the weakling he is rubbed his hand against it and exclaimed a perfect Oww.

“That technically wasn’t a no either.” He again pointed out. I took my thumb and pointer finger and pinched him real hard as I slowly said no. He squirmed beneath my fingers and my gaze, making me giggle before I let go and watched the sky once again. This is when it all went silent, and all I could hear was the pounding of my heart and his as I leaned into him. Gavin has always been cute, and to me he was the cutest 7 year old of all. If only he realized how I felt about him.

I could remember that day so clearly. When I was seven I had had a gigantic crush on him, it stretched for ten thousand miles but he never realized it. The day after this he started dating Katherine Montgomery as if I never existed and I bet that now he probably couldn’t even remember this night. I could; it was the day before Halloween the ground was spooky and dark but the sky still shown bright with the twinkling stars and the moon guarded them all, making the Milky Way shine.

                I hated being ignored so Gavin never ignores me. One time when we were twelve he got mad at me so he decided to ignore me, I slapped that kid across the face. He found me later in the corner farthest away from him balling, I hated being ignored. He learned that lesson and has always stuck true to never ignoring me. That is until Teah came along. One day, one day with her and I’m not even acknowledged, one for god saken day.

                I want Gavin back, my Gavin, the kid who was sweet but mischievous, the one who up on the roof was too scared to look at a girl who thought she was completely in love with him. Gavin my Gavin, I want him back, is that too much to ask for.

                I heard knocking on the door. It wasn’t quick or rasp or even slow, it was that knock you do when you want to sound cool and you’re a little needy but you don’t want to sound urgent. I knew it was Teah; I didn’t get up to answer.

                My door was wide open so I could see everything from where I sat on my bed. I was watching America’s Next Top Model, well my eyes were watching but my eyes and brain aren’t really communicating. Gavin got out of his room, smoothed down the crisp edges of his shirt and skinny’s, then walked confidently up the stairs. I think he is whipped.

                He opened the door and said a brisk hello, but Teah responded by kissing him, and I don’t mean a little peck on the lip like full on tongue action. He swiftly kissed her back and pulled her down the stairs to his room. I slammed my fist down on the bed.  Crap I need out of this house and fast; I do not need to hear Teah and my best friend doing the nasty. I mentally went through a list of options only one seemed like a somewhat good escape Ricky’s. I grabbed a few things then rushed out of the house. I cursed the fact that I don’t drive and took out my cellphone. Rick picked up after a few tries.

                “Hello,” he mumbled.

                ‘It’s Miranda I’m coming over now.”

                “Why, change your mind and want some of this.” Although I couldn’t see him I could picture him sitting their doing a little dance moving his hands from his shoulders to his waist, I couldn’t help but laugh a little.

                “Gosh, no, I just don’t want to be in my home listening to the love birds getting down and dirty.”

                “Ooohhh, how you getting here,” he wondered. Again I cursed the fact that I don’t drive. I curled my straight hair with my finger.

                “I’m walking, see you soon,” I said then hung up.

                This is not going to go well, I almost mumbled to myself before starting the half an hour walk.

                I had never needed to drive, I’ve always had Gavin we did almost everything together, if he drove it was all good, never has  he really ever refused to drive me but now I don’t exist in his world, I guess he got rid of the flees. I tripped over a little rock; my hands hit the cement pavement and pain shuffled through them in a burning chill.

                “Aw flipping monkeys.” I grumbled instead of swearing. I could just tell this was going to be a great day. I picked myself up and turned over my hands, my skin had peeled back and contorted into funny shapes to led the blood run freely through the dirt that stuck to the scrape. It felt like i was stung by a flippin wasp. God I miss my him.