6

Rebecca POV:

"Rebecca, Rebecca, please, wake up." A familiar voice shouted,

It was Tommy!

I tried to manage and open my heavily eyelids, but thy felt like there was a dump truck holding them down or something.

But I managed,

I got up and hugged Tommy,

"I'm so sorry Tommy for leaving you like that. I just don't know what happened." I explained

"We were playing Lava, remember?" He asked,

Now I remember, jumping from couch to couch not touching the ground, then I feel through, ha, but who would believe a story like that? Me falling threw the ground into an underground world? Nobody, that's who.

"How about we play a nice board game for a few minutes before bedtime?" I suggested,

Tommy shook his head "Yes" and ran upstairs to get one of his games, "Snakes and Ladders" Oh this little boy better watch out, cause here comes Rebecca!

"Haha, I win you lose haha!" Tommy jumped up and down with excitement.

I lost! To a 6 year old?!

"Okay, okay, I guess you do when, now how about we clean up, it's time for bed now." I explained,

Me and Tommy continued cleaning up, then he ran upstairs and I sat on the couch, it was only about 8:30 but that's late enough for a 6 year old right?

Luckily it was almost summer, so that means the suns been staying out longer, I looked outside to see the sun setting, this gives me an idea, but how? How about at first? When I feel through? It wasn't any time near sunrise or sunset?

"They must have wanted me or something" I thought to myself,

And just then, I feel through the floor.

"Hey Adrianna!" I cried,

"Hey Rebecca." Adrianna smiled,

Here Is The End Of This Story! I Hope You Enjoyed It, And Make Sure You Vote And Comment :) Don't Be A Silent Reader ;)