Babysitting

Rebeccas POV:
I Was Sitting Watching "The Amazing Race" On Friday Night. When Carol Texted Me, "Hey Rebecca! I Got Invited To A Work Party Last Minute, Can You Babysit Tommy In 30 Minutes? Sorry It's Last Minute! But I Would Really Appreciate It!"

After I Read It, I Of Course Replied Back, Just Cause I Wasn't Doing Anything That Night, My Friends Were All Sick, So I Couldn't Hang Out Them, My Boyfriend Dylan Is Out Of Town For The Weekend With His Parents. I Told My Parents I Was Going To Babysit Tommy, I Hoped In My Car And Drove 15 Minutes.

Once I Reached There I Hoped Out Of The Car And Rang The Doorbell, Carol Answered Putting An Earring In, "Thank You So Much Rebecca For Coming At Such Short Notice! I Really Appreciate It!" She Told Me, "No Problem Carol! I Wasn't Doing Much Anyways".

Tommy Poked His Head From Behind His Mom Wearing His "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" PJS, "Hi Rebecca!" He Said, "Hi Tommy!" I Replied Back. "Well I Better Get Going Now." Carol Said, "Okay Bye Mom! Love You!" Tommy Yelled, "Bye Mrs. White" I Said, "Bye Tommy, Love You Too, Bye Rebecca". As She Walked Out The Door, "Wanna Play A Game?" Tommy Asked, "Sure! What Kinda Game?" I Asked, "Mhm, Wanna Play Lava?" He Asked, "Sure! How Do You Play?" I Questioned, "Well What You Do, Is You Jump From Couch To Couch, And Can't Touch The Ground." He Told Me. "Okay! Let's Play".

So We Continued To Jump From Couch To Couch, When I Accidentally "Fell" To Yell To Tommy To Save Me. When All Of A Sudden I Fell Right Through The Floor Hearing Tommy Yell, "REBECCA!?".