5

Rebeccas POV:

"I am really sorry Adrianna, I didn't know this would happen."

"Hey, I've been in worse situations kid, don't sweat it." She replied,

"Adrianna?"

"Yes?"

"Well, if you don't mind me asking. But what is a situation where it's been worse. You always say you've been in a worse situation, but I've never known why." I explained.

She stopped right there and turned around at me.

Adriannas POV:

Who does this girl think she is? She gets me shot, then says she doesn't belive me being in worse situations?

"I had to stab my own mother.. The guards put me under something that made me do anything, and they demanded me to stab my mom." I stopped,

"Wow. Looks like you have been in worse situations. I'm really sorry Adrianna." Rebecca said,

"Not your fault."

I turned around and continued walking.

Hours pasted in silence. When we finally reached it. The house I've been searching for the entire time.

"Stay here." I demanded Rebecca.

"Why? What are you gonna do?" Rebecca asked,

"What does it look like? I'm gonna kill him." I replied.

"What? Adrianna you can't!" She said,

"Well actually I can, it's legal."

"There has to be something else, who's house even is this?"

"My exes.. we were together for 2 and a half years, when I got him hooking up with this other girl. He said he's been doing this since the first year of our relationship. No guilt or nothing. And now him and that girl are living in this house." I explained.

"Now. Stay here." I said again.

Rebecca stood there with her arms folded.

I walked inside quietly and walked around the house, I went past there kitchen, living room, ETC. Then tip toed upstairs past a spare room, a bathroom, then finally, the master bedroom, I creaked open the door to see him and his wife laying down, I put my mask on and walked in.

I reached into my pocket to pull out my knife. I gripped it tightly.

And stabbed him 9 times.

With absolute honour, I breathed out heavily,

"Honey, you're snoring again."

Phw, she didn't wake up. But there will be a suprise in the morning.

I creeper back out the door and went back outside to see Rebecca still standing there with her arms crossed.

"There. Didn't even take long." I said.

She just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"So where we going now?" She asked.

"Well sunrise is gonna be coming up in about 15 minutes. So I'll probably go have some coffee at home. And get you home." I explained.

She shook her head at me.

At every sunrise and sunset a portal separating the real world from the underground world opens, that's how she feel down, but I wasn't gonna tell her that,

"Basically to get back you have to run 5 times around the block, no stopping. I mean it, then do the worm on the ground, and the portal will open for you."

"Really? Do I have to." She asked,

"Well no, but if you wanna get back home then yes."

"Ugh fine." She mumbled,

After 12 minutes she was done her running, she was breathing very heavily and panting,

"Okay good job, now for the worm."

She went to the ground and started doing the worm, I resisted the urge to not laugh, but it was just so funny.

"There. Done." She said,

It's been 14 minutes, the sunrise should come anytime.

The sun rised and the portal opened.

"So Rebecca. It's time." I explained.

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes, I could tell she didn't wanna leave, but she had too.

She nooded at me,

"Oh also, you didn't have to do all that stuff." I laughed,

She turned around,

"Really Adrianna!?" She questioned,

"Hey, gotta have fun with it." I shrugged,

"Can I come visit?" She asked,

"Sunrise and sunset." I said,

She went up to the portal and went through.

I Hope You're Enjoying The Story! Please Don't Be A Silent Reader, Make Sure To Vote And Comment If You Like It :)