Cherry Pop *~10~*

Cookie: Some of you guys really upset me T_T it's one thing to give suggestions but another to tell me how to write my own story because it's not going the way you want it to go. This story has been Romance AND Fantasy from the start. FANTASY. And for some of you to leave me PMS telling me to change it really really bothers me.

I wasnt going to upload at all today but WickedVixen changed my mind. To all of you who are enjoying the story even though you didnt realize it was also Fantasy, thank you for the positive comments :)

Oh and Camilla Belle will be playing Stacy! Pic on the right

----

*~Stacy's POV~*

"Yes!" Ami bounced up and down like a yipping Chihuahua. "Go get'em!" She boxed the air in front of her with tiny fists.

      "For a little thing," West commented with amusement, "you sure are bloodthirsty."

      I ignored them and continued to stare at Courtney. I'm human and like most humans my mind would rather reject things that couldn't be possible like ghosts, aliens, the boogyman but this... what I had just seen Courtney do was definitely not possible.

     A petite girl like her hitting someone hard enough to send them flying back several feet away? Those types of things is what you'd expect to see on T.V shows not real life...not in Province, Virginia.

      But you had seen it, my mind whispered, the proof is all there. Courtney Heart wasn't normal. But then...what is she?

      "Bitch!" Twitchy hissed and went for an attack. He flexed his long taloned hands, nails suddenly long and as sharp as blades. He jumped up above her and lashed his claws at her but Courtney moved faster, jumping back out the way and seemed to float in the air before she landed gracefully on her bare feet several feet away.

      Twitchy raised his head up and glared at her, hands twitching and tongue flickering out. He straightened and flexed his shoulders. "Lucky dodge. Next time you wont be so lucky."

      Courtney flicked her hair back. "You wont have a next time."

      Twitchy laughed. "Nice, I like my woman tough. When I break them it's always more interesting."

      "Stay back Rork!" Zara snapped, stalking in between them, "this whore is mine."

     Courtney's eyes narrowed.

     I felt myself shiver at the intensity of the scene before me. Part of me was still incredulous but I'm not stupid enough to keep denying what my own eyes were seeing...no matter how unbelievable and confusing it was. I knew that I was about to witness a battle I've never seen before and one I'd likely never forget.

     When Zara went for Courtney, her sister, Mara, went for straight for West. My widening eyes followed Mara's movement, her feet barely touching the ground. West saw her coming and shoved Ami roughly out the way and dodged Mara's extending claws.

      "You're mine, pretty boy," Mara smiled with malice and went in for another attack.

      My head snapped to Courtney's battle. She too was avoiding Zara's attacks skillfully, moving from side to side in a graceful movement. She caught Zara's fist, her foot shooting out and kicked the other girl right on the abdomen. Zara flew back and crashed into Rork, sending both tumbling to the sand.

     Ami squeaked and got out the way before they could stop right at her feet. She stopped right across from me, several feet away and watched West's fight with wide eyes. Mara was trying to do her best to land a blow and West but he was moving to fast for her, laughing and taunting her as she kept missing him.