Cherry Pop *~8~*

Cookie: So! With your help I finally found my perfect Courtney! She will be played by the ever so sexy model Candice Swanepoel!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!! *throws cherries in the hair* ow!!

:P   Pic of her on the right! Pretty right!?

Song is "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga of course. I think it fits with Stacy and Courtney's relationship.

----

~Stacy's POV~*

Courtney picked us up in a blue van already packed with her friends.

     Jake was the driver but he didn't comment when the door slid open to let us in. He didn't even look at us but his jaw was clenched to the point that it looked painful. There was about seven people already in the van but they made room for us to sit down. None of them looked comfortable.

     "You must be Stacy's new friend," Courtney said to Ami from the front seat of the van. She adjusted her body so that she was able to look back at both of us. She wore dark shades but I knew she was looking at me. I could feel the heavy burden of her eyes.

     I stared boldly back at her. Her long pale hair was down today, looking soft and silky as it lay against her. She wore a large white shirt that stretched all the way down to her knees, a picture of Mini Mouse in a black dress decorated with cherries on the front. I wondered what type of swim suit she was hiding under that shirt. A two piece?

     I'm not going to lie and say that the thought wasn't appealing. I wanted to see Courtney in a two piece swimsuit, revealing even more skin. No doubt that she'd look good in it. She looked good in everything.

     "I'm Ami," Ami leaned forward and stretched a hand out to Courtney with a smile on her face. "You must be Courtney! Stacy told me so much about you today. And she's right, you're really pretty!"

     I felt my cheeks turning red when several pairs of eyes land on me. Damn. I forgot to tell Ami about the rumor swirling about me and Courtney. Well okay I didn't forget, just avoided mentioning it.

     Courtney studied Ami's hand before taking it into hers with a smile. "Well hello Ami. My, aren't you a cute little thing?"

     Ami grinned. "You like my swimsuit? I picked it out just for today."

     And Ami really did look adorable in her two piece swimsuit. She had a pink top on with straps that tied on the back of the neck and a matching pink skirt like underwear with ruffles. She had put her hair up into two bushy pigtails on either side of her head, her bangs falling gently on her forehead.

    While Ami looked cute, I on the other hand had decided to wear something simple and least embarrassing for me. Tanned shorts and a plain blue shirt. Ami and I were both wearing red flip-flops that my aunt gave to us. I did however, wear a blue bathing suit top underneath the shirt but I doubted that I was going to take the shirt off. I'm already felt self-conscious as it is.  .

    "It's cute," Courtney commented. "I can just eat you all up!"

    I looked at her with a frown. Now why did it sound like her words had a double meaning? Courtney tiled her sunglasses down and looked at me above the rim the the glasses, a playful smile crossing her lips before she turned around and settled on her seat.

     If I had come alone and rode to the beach with them the ride would have been a silent one but since Ami was with me, her excited chattering filled the van. None of them seemed annoyed by her chattering, in fact they joined her conversation, asking about her home country and the things she did there for fun. I sat back and listened to them converse, content to just listen and watch Courtney's profile.