Florida we have arrived!

*A/N Y'ALL last night I had a dream that I was a vampire I've been reading to many vampire stories but I had the fangs drinking blood from a cup & all I think I'm going to do 24 to 30 chapters!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 hours later arrives at Aleah's parents' Villa*

Janae:THANK GOD WE'RE FINALLY IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!! my butt started to go numb!

Prod: mine too bruh My feet went sleep like 10 times phone died!

Aleah: Shut up all that complaining!

Ray: Fiesty little one!

Aleah: I'm not little

Hailey: Who lied to you!? your 5'2 that's definitely little!

janae: Did you know complaining tends to relieve stress!?

Whitney: Here she goes with the "Did you know" facts?

Aleah: I knew it was going to start sooner are later!

Janae: My facts are interesting y'all know y'all learn from me!

*Everyone walks into the villa the boys' are awestruck at the beauty of it*

Hailey:*Thinks to the girls Y'all I saw some fine boys on the beach as we were passing by it I was like What ,what!!!!*Janae thinks to Hailey no we didn't come here fir summer flings this is a life & death situation*Aleah thinks to Janae its not that serious she can have a summer fling if she wants!:)*Janae thinks to Aleah WHAT!? no she CANNOT we don't have time for none of that*janae turns away from then & walks into the Villa*Whitney thinks to Aleah & Hailey Oh she mad*Aleah thinks to Whitney & Hailey I hate when she gets like this All bossy & stuff*