Convicing them!

*Boys walk home & get home safetly*

Prod's P.O.V

Am I really going lie to parents about this?! Do I even believe that they're Vampires! Yeah I do who would lie about something like that! Well since I'm home I might as pack! & go lie to my parents!

Prodigy'sMom:Hey prod wyd?!

prod: I was just about to come look for you

Prodigy'sMom: oh yeah why?!

Prod:there's this field trip to Florida for school tomorrow at 10:35 in the morning my friend is gonna come and get me so you don't have to worry about dropping me off can I go please please please please!!

Prodigy'sMom: And how long is this field trip??

Prodigy: For the whole summer!

Prodigy'sMom: And you want to go!????

Prodigy: Yes mom it is in Florida!

Prodigy'sMom: Okay baby be ready by the morning time!

Prodigy: Love you!!!:)

Prodigy'sMom: Love you more good night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prince's P.O.V.

Hmm this shizz is cray cray! but I'm friends with Vampires that's so cool! but u can also die if "The Williams" catch me! wyd they want my blood for even though Janae said I have delicious blood*pops invisible color* blame it on my mix genes!

Prince:MOTHER WHERE ARE YOU???

PM(prince mom):Living room

prince: You beautiful woman! :)

PM: what do you want??

Prince: WHAT so if I call you beautiful you think I something from you hurtful!!!

PM:what is it??!

Prince:Sooooooo there's this field trip to Florida for school for the summer!

PM: field trip before school starts that's weird!

Prince:I guess its a weird school so can I go the principal called me today we leave tomorrow morning at 10:35 my friend is coming get me!

PM: you already had this planned?!

Prince:just to make sure if you said yes! so is it a yes??

PM:yeah you can go!

Prince:Gracias!!!!!!! love you!

PM:Love you too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ray's P.O.V

This is Twilight type stuff but in the end we become vampires I don't want to be a vampire I want to sleep like normal people I dont believe in vampires this just a dream! No its not its real I know its real this is crazy though! I hope my parents believe that I have a school trip for 2 months what kind of field trip last for 2 months though! This 1 obviously okay let me stop talking to myself!

Ray:Mom?!!

Ray'sMom: I'm in the kitchen!

Ray: oh here you are I have a field trip!

Ray'sMom:a field trip? how you have a field trip before school even starts!

Ray: this school is weird you registered me but the principal called today its for the whole summer!

Ray'sMom: What?? where are you guys going!?

Ray:FLORIDA! that's the only good part

Ray'sMom:Idk about this whole summer field trip!

Ray:PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Ray'sMom: are you sure you want to go? its your whole summer!

Ray: Don't forget its in Florida!!!!!

Ray'sMom: Ok!

Ray:Oh thank God!!!!!

Ray'sMom: when is it tomorrow morning at 10:35 my friend is coming to get me so you don't have to worry about it! Love you!

Ray'sMom:Love you too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roc P.O.V

oh my god I cannot believe that I am associated with vampire this is crazy!!! am I really going to lie to my mom to go to Florida well its for safety so I have to okay let me go convince my mom to let me go I hope she says yes!

Roc: Mother dear where are you???

RM(Roc's mom):I'm in my room!

Roc: Hey

RM: What's up!!

Roc: There's a Field trip that I want to go on for school the principal called me today and told me about it have to be ready by tomorrow morning at 10:35 a.m. I really want to go my friend is coming to get me can I please please please please go!!!!!!

RM: A field trip before school even starts! that is strange!

Roc: It's a strange world mom a strange world!!

RM: And you really want to go??!

Roc: Yeah!

RM: Okay go pack!

Roc: Thank you I love you!

RM: I love you too little boy! Don't do nothing crazy!

Roc: Yes ma'am!