Chappie Assassin

)Aaron)
We were sparring for a while, until sundown actually. Jordan won every single time. You could tell she was good at this stuff. "Have you even gone full strength?" I asked her "Nope. This song even a quarter of what I can do." she finished "Huh can you show me how powerful you are?" I asked. She nodded her head and poofed away for a second and came back with 10 training dummies. "Here first I want you to take these dummy's out." she said putting them in a row. "Ok ready...." I got into a fighting position. "Set...." I drew back my purple broad sword. "Go!!" and I was off on the dummies 3 were already down in less than 2 seconds. I knocked back the other dummies in 5 seconds. "Heh, beat that." I said crossing my arms. "Ok." she used her magic to fix the dummies and put them back into place. "Ready..." she did nothing. "Set..." still nothing. "G-" before I could even finish my sentence she went so fast that by one second every dummy, head sliced off clean and a heart on the chest area. "Wow. That was unexpected." I said in awe. She crossed her arms and looked a little frustrated. "What, is it because I'm a girl and a Neko? Haha! That poor excuse of a Neko is great for a Baker but not a fighter. Sure she has magics but, not good at them." Aphmau had a bitter look on her face. "Look, Kawaii~Chan is NOT a poor excuse! She is my best friend! Stop making fun if her!" she shot back to Jordan. "Whoa, There are you ok?" she asked looking at her. "OK!? YOU THINK IM OK!? YOU JUST INSULTED MY BEST FRIEND!" Aphmau yelled at Jordan. "NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" She yelled back. Now Aphmau was furious, her eyes in slits. "Ladies. Lets go back. The moon is out." I said pointing to the moon. Jordan angrily sighed and started walking away.

:GirlChaos:

As soon as they left, I walked up to Zane and slapped him. "Ow! What the hell was that for!" Zane yelled "Yeah what the hell! What did he do!" Garroth yelled at me. I pulled Zane close to me and whisper yelled into his ear "Never. Check out my bestie again." I pushed him back into the chair and acted like nothing happened. "So, Lets introduce each other. Hello I'm GirlChaos, I'm bi and I'm a inus." I said pointing at me. "Hello, Kawaii~Chan's name is Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii Chan is stright, and I'm a Neko. Not the fighting type though." she said in a very high-pitched voice. "Hey, I'm Katelyn, I'm a lesbian. And I'm a jury of nine's daughter." I snickered. I liked her "Hai! I'm Travis, I'm a bi, and I'm a worlock and demon." he said. Interesting. "Hey. I'm Dante, I'm gay, and I'm a human." he said. "Hello, I'm Garroth, I'm a bi, and I'm a soon to be Lord of O'Kasis." the Blondie said "Oh! And Zane is my little brother." he added. "Ay, I'm Laurence I'm pansexual, and I'm a shadow knight." he said delightfully. "H-hello, I'm Nicole and I'm a...I don't really know. And I'm a normal girl." she said She was beautiful though. (sorry chaos I dont want make anyone lonely.) "Um. I'm Zane, I'm bi, and I'm Prince of O'Kasis also I run the jury of nine in my free time." he said. "This is a very Interesting group of people." i said looking at everyone. "Wanna play truth or life?" I asked. "What's that?" some people asked. "Well it's like truth or dare but instead of a dare it's something that happened in your life." I said grinning. "Ok, Nicole truth or life?" I asked. She scratched her chin and thought. "Hmm...life.." looking at me I have her a smirk. "Who was your first crush?" I asked her. "Umm..her name was Jade." I looked at her "so bi I presume?" I asked. She murmured a yes and she went on. "Zane, truth or life?" "Truth." he said a little scared. "Ok, is it true that you like Jordan?" he was a strawberry now. "Hah! I have a new nickname for him! I'm calling him strawberry!" I yelled at him "I'm so telling Jordan the nickname." I yelled. "YOU W-WOULDN'T D-DARE!!" He yelled back at me a little scared. "Try me." I said, He then walked up to me and started scratching my ears. It felt like freaking heaven. I dropped to the ground turning into my dog form. I jumped around exited as hell, but Zane started to scratch me again on my head and walked away. "I keep your secrets, you'll keep mine." he says coldly. I turn back into my human form and cross my arms. "No. Because J already knows about this. And plus do you really want to try me?" I said opening my jacket and getting something from my jacket and in less than one second....

:Zane:

I was on the ground dagger up To my throat and she was sitting on me. "Try. Me." She said growling. She is scary. "Ok you win!" I said slamming my hands on the ground "fine. But count this as a warning." she said And slid the dagger across my cheek making a cut. "Ok you're terrifying." I said putting my hand in the stinging cut. "Well, that was something." Dante said. Well this sucks because me and Dante used to be a thing but he broke up with me. "Hey G. Can you maybe kill Dante for me?" I said leaning on the wall. "What!? You STILL hate me?" He said a little mad I just ignored him. "Hmm....Depend. How much you gonna give?" She said back getting the drift that I was playing around "WHAT!?" Dante yelled "Hmm. 1000 gold." I said back. "WHAT!" HE LOOKED PISSED! "So should I burn the body or dump it in the water?" She asked "Hmm...Burn. Its funner and quicker." I said back. Travis walked over to me, slapped me and I laughed. He turned grey and his eyes purple. "Don't talk about my boyfriend ever like that. Jackass." This hurt me because Dante never told him about is dating. "Dante did y-you ever t-tell him about...you know." He shook his head. "Travis, Zane did nothing. It was my fault he said that." He said fiddling with his fingers "W-wha? Why would he say it? What did you do to make him want to say that?" Travis asked petting his hair. "I....I broke up with him...for you..." he said. "So, when I asked you were single....were you dating Zane?" He asked. Oh on this isn't going to end well. "Yes..." he said. Travis lifted up his chin and smirked "you know." he said "I always hates people like you." he said, his smirk turning into a frown he bitch slapped him and walked over to me putting a hand on my shoulder "come on lets go talk." he said grabbing my hand and walking out of the room and into the hallway hearing fate yells of Gc saying 'ship it' and 'otp' or something. Travis took me to the dock outside of the hospital. "So? What's up?" I asked him. He say down and brought his knees to his chest "I can't believe I dated someone like him. Be did that to you? The great and oh so powerful Zane?" be said looking into the river. "I don't know. I loved him. I guess he just didn't feel the same." Travis looked at me "Je t'aime. Même si vous ne savez pas , je fais. Zane Je flippe vous aimer." ( Translation:
I love you. Even if you do not know, I do. Zane I freaking love you.) I blushed deeply at this. "T-Travis, you know I took French class i-in high school...r-right?" He shot his head up and he was a crimson red. "Really? W-well...this is...very embarrassing..." he put his hand in his face. "Hey, I'll be right back, ok? I'm just gonna talk to someone real quick." he just nodded. I started to walk away and into the hospital. As soon as I got into the room and told them that me and Travis were leaving due to..problems.. I walked back to the river to see Travis staring at the sunset. "Hey, Lets go to your house." I said holding out my hand for him to grab. He grabbed it pulling him up and kept his hand in mine. It was comfortable. We got in my car and he showed me directions to his house. "Hey, listen. I I is I didn't say this before, but.....I love you too." I said squeezing His hand harder.

):Laurence:(
"Hey Garroth. I ship it." I said giggling. He looked at me and smiled. "Me too." he said grabbing my hand. Dante was left in pure shock, he was on the ground and shedding tears. "Dante, it's ok. Everything will be fine." I said motioning for him to come over. I looked at Garroth seeing if it was ok. He nodded and I let Dante on to the bed and I let him snuggle into me. I rubbed circles into his back and he cried into my shoulder. "Shh...Dante it will be ok..." I whispered into his ear. Aaron, Aphmau, and Jordan walked into the room and they all looked puzzled. "What happened when we were gone?" Jordan asked

:One hour of explaining later:

"Oh." Is all she could say. She looked shocked, but how could I blame her?

Ok so this took way longer than expected. So I will be writing a mini ship smut and the main ship smut next. I'm sorry Zane and Travis are my otp so you can't blame me!