Fools like us by xoxodabookluva

"Oh, Red..." West tucked a stray strand of my auburn colored hair behind my ear, "who said my feelings for you ever faded away?" My breath caught in my throat as I felt his minty breath stir on my cheek. His familiar blue eyes gazing into my own.

They haven't changed a bit. They were still the same alluring crystal blue color.

But I sure have changed.

I was nowhere as naive as my freshman self.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

~~~

Ariel Agresti is back after two dreadfully long years at an all girl's boarding school.

She had expected to be greeted by her annoying, game-obsessed twin brother and sweet, nerdy cousin. Instead, on her first day back, she realizes that the town's resident player (and her ex-boyfriend), West, is her brand new neighbour.

But that isn't all.

Her sweet and nerdy cousin, Isabelle, isn't as ... well... nerdy and sweet any more. In fact, she's gotten a makeover and has 'supposedly' managed to get West to settle down. Unfortunately, the jerk is torn between Isabelle and long-time glamour girl Kayla, who happens to be her idiot of a twin brother's new crush.

Ariel reluctantly decides to help Isabelle win West's heart. This way, her cousin can get West while her twin brother can snag Kayla.

It's a win-win situation, right?

Wrong.

Unfortunately, life is never that simple.

The more time Ariel spends with West, the more they both realize that they were fools for letting each other go.

----------------------------------

Wow! This book just started but i could give all my ketchup away just to know what will happen next! That's how good it is! (Fyi I love ketchup cause ketchup makes the world go round!)

----------------------------------

6000+ reads? thank you all. you're too awesome!!!!:-):-):-)