No job, No car, No problem! by Jennycurl

I am your irregular witty, full of life, outrageously special girl who has spent my entire life looking for love in all the wrong places. I've dated nearly 50 men over the last eight years and yet had no luck in finding "the one". My book is the tragic comedy based on these dating disasters. I date. I date and, I date and, well, I date. I don't make our with all of the men. In turn they don't always foot the bill. But I refuse to give up. This book details my greatest dating stories. Simple mishaps like meeting the supposed 5'10" man only to find he's not an inch over 5'6"; and he was inquiring on my measurements? These lead to the further disastrous dates like fracturing my wrist saving one man's life. Or going out with an extremely tearful man that had a higher level of estrogen than any woman I'd ever met. Then there are the crazy encounters of going to the horse races with a gentleman who won $80K, yet not being asked to dinner or even a drink afterwards. Which all lead to the downright unbelievable, hilarious narratives of accepting dates from a mattress salesman to the crook who sold me my car.

"No Job, No Car, No Problem!" will guide you through the highs and lows of the dating world and help you realize you aren't really alone, even if you are single. Join chick lit author Jenny Silva, author of the nonfiction book "No Job, No Car, No Problem!" as she delves in and out of the dating scene. Jenny is a respected dater and author, specializing in tragic dating affairs. She is an expert on men lacking jobs, cars and commitment and yet she still believes true love exists. Her quirky humor and continuous fresh start outlook allow unfortunate single women of all ages to know things may not be as unlucky as they often seem. Jenny will make your spirit soar with hope and yet let you down easy, much like the game of love in this unbelievable, yet optimistic masterpiece.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Her search for love might make you wanna laugh. The type of men she meets, clearly are not the ones for her. Before the last chapter, do what I did and try to guess the man she ended up with. I guessed right!