A/N: Hey guys, Its been a while...

• Dedicated to All you wonderful readers who have been waiting patientlt!

Hey guys, its been a while and I am sincerely sorry for that. I will begin with regular updates (one or two new reviews per week) starting either this week or next week. I know that I haven't put an exact day(s) but I will as soon as I can. I hope I have been forgiven...

In other exciting news I have decided to change the format of my book reviews/recommendations! First I will start with the title, then author, blurb then my thoughts/opinions on the books. In addition I will add things like memorable quotes and songs that describe the story. If there are other things you will like to add, feel free to add them in the comments!

I will edit all the previous reviews to the new format once I begin updating and I will always inform you when I do. I am also considering changing the title of this book to something more catchy. Any ideas? Let me know. After the name change I will be open to a new cover with the brand new name. Anyone can send me the covers and I will pick the best ones and keep alternating between them.

I would like to thank all of you who have read, voted, commented and added this book to your libraries. You are truly amazing And that's why this chapter has been dedicated to YOU! yes you there reading this! I mean getting me to 77k reads is more than I ever imagined! You are all truly awesome and I love you all! Can't wait to see your opinions on my next reviews so till that time stay safe!

                                  -blizzy65