Chapter 14

(The Next Day)

Violet's POV

Today we were heading back home.

I got up and threw on a Mint Green 'Pink'  and a pair of black leggings. Which I paired with a pair of Mint Green Nikes. I then straightened my hair and put a black bandana on, and started with my makeup.  I did my normal makeup routine. When I was finished I grabbed my carry - on which was my favorite Stitch back pack, my phone and the rest of my luggage, and met the boys in the hallway.

"It was nice to meet you guys." I said going around hugging them all.

"Don't forget to call and text us. All our numbers are in your phone." Carter told me while giving me a hug.

"Okay, we better get going before we miss our flight." said Ricky.

We all got our stuff and headed to the elevators. Me and the O2L boys went done first so we could all fit with our luggage.

"So, how'd you like going on tour?" Connor asked as we were getting into the car, on the way to the airport.

"It was amazing!"

"So, I take it you wouldn't mind going on tour again?"

"Nope not at all. Why?" I asked him

"Well because we just got asked to go on tour. And since you've been becoming quite popular on YouTube and everything that the guy in charge wanted you to be apart of it."

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." Connor Replied

"Oh my god that's amazing!" I said hugging him.

"So, I'll take that as a yes?" he said laughing and hugging me back.

"Hell yes!"

"Language young lady." Connor said sternly.

"Okay."

He laughed. "Wow I really like this whole 'I'm the parent, do what I say'"

I just rolled my eyes at him.

20 minutes later...

We finally arrived at the air port. We got out of the car and headed inside. Connor went to check us in while the rest of us waited.

"I'm hungry." complained Kian.

"When aren't you hungry?" asked Jc

"Yeah I'm hungry too." just as I said that my stomache growled.

"Where do you want to eat?" asked Jc

"Oh so when she says she hungry, you said we can get food, but when I say I'm hungry, you just complain." whined Kian.

"It's because they love me more." I said, while sticking my tounge out at him.

He stuck his back out at me.

We kept that up till Connor came and broke it up.

"Will you two stop acting like children." Connor asked, trying to hide his laugher.

"NEVER!" Kian yelled, while running towards me, picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder, and running out of threw air port.

I was trying my best to spit the words out , but t was too hard, because I was laughing so much.

When we reached the car, Kian stopped running and put me back on the ground.

The rest of the boys finally caught up to us, and we all got in the car and headed home.

The car was not big enough for all of us so I had to sit on Kian's lap again.

"Are y'all ever going to get a bigger car?" I asked them.

"Probably never." Connor replied.

"so I'm stuck sitting on Kian's lap, if we al go somewhere?"

"Yup." said Ricky, from the front seat.

"Or, we could switch places, and you could sit on Kian's lap." I said to Ricky.

"Nah I'll pass." he said going back to Instagram.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chess.

Kian pulled my back to his chest.

"Looks like your stuck with me." he said while smiling.

20 Minutes Later...

"How much longer are we going to be in this car?" I asked

"About 10 more minutes, why?" Connor asked.

"Because Kian won't stop poking me." I wined

"Am not." Kian said in a little child voice.

"Are too."

"Am not!"

Are too!"

"Am not."

"Okay enough, we're here." Connor said while pulling into the driveway.

As soon as the car had stopped, I leaped off of Kian's lap and out the door. I ran in the house, before anyone could caught me, and headed straight to my room, and collapsed on my bed.

"Aw how I've missed you."

"Yeah don't help, we got it." Sam said while dropping my bags on the ground.

"Hey! Be careful with those, there's priceless stuff in there."

"What drugs?" He asked jokingly

"Maybe"

"Hook me up with some."

"Nope I'm not a dealer"

We looked at each other for a minute and busted out laughing.

Sam then left to go to his room, while I unpacked.

It was about 6:00 o'clock when I was finished.

I headed downstairs to see what was going to be for dinner.

"Hey what's for..."

As soon as I started talking Kian and Jc came in the house with Taco Bell, and Arizonans.

We sat down in the kitchen and ate.

When we finished we all headed to the movie room, and watched the Lion King.

I'll I remember was Jc changing the movie to, Toy Story, when everything went back...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Loves!

Ah I finally updated in what seems like forever!

I'm sorry for that, I've just been busy with school, and especially sports now that softball and soccer started.

But, I would like to thank you guys for 4K reads!!

Oh my god I seriously can't believe it!

I seriously freaked out when I got the notification.

Thank you all so so so much for reading my book.

Oh I was thinking of doing a recommendation to stories that I love at the end of each of my updates.

Today' recommendations are

It'll Get Better From Here by Roobear0822 and Twitter Dms by lukeismyidiot both of these stories are absolutely amazing! So y'all should go check them out.

Well I hope you guys liked this chapter, I will try and update soon

Love Y'all

Bye Loves😘😘