Chapter 7

"No please don't leave!"

I woke with a start. After I realize that it was just a dream, I got up and hopped in the shower. When I got out I put on some black leggings with a big sweater, with some fuzzy socks. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put my glasses on. I was haft way downstairs when I heard the boys talking to someone, and froze. I know that voice from anywhere. I thought I never hear it again.

What was Evan doing here?

Connor's POV

After we got home Violet went straight to her room. I was about to go up there and see if she wanted to talk, but Kian stopped me.

"Dude, she's needs to be alone for a little bit."

I walked into the living and sat down on the couch with the boys, and watched How I Met Your Mother. Then around midnight I went upstairs and fell asleep.

When I woke up I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I wasn't even of the stairs when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"I'm coming"

They knocked again.

"I said I was...." I opened the door to see a guy, about as tall as me, maybe a little taller. With dark brown hair and gray eyes.

"Um does Violet live here?" He asked looking in the house.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Evan. Me and Violet use to be friends"

Evan? The one who left Violet because she was 'ruining' his reputation? I was about to knock this guy out for hurting her, till I heard Ricky walk up behind me and let him in.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him angry.

"Because him and Violet need to work this out"

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Evan sat down uncomfortable.

"So, who are you guys?"

"Well I'm Violet's father, and they're her uncles" I said

He started to chuckle "you aren't her father. Her father is Eric, and you guys aren't her uncles."

I started to get mad, I didn't get to answer before she asked.

"What are you doing here?"

Violet's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked him

"Violet?" He asked standing up walking over to me, to give me a hug. I stopped him, and repeated,

"What are you doing here?" I asked with more force in my voice.

"I came to see you again." He said happily.

"You left" I said sounding hurt.

"About that. Look Violet, I'm so sorry that I left you. I was stupid back then. I wasn't thinking. I've regretted that moment ever since it happened. I really am sorry. I came here today to see if we could fix this, and be friend again."

I chuckled "You really think that you could just waltz up in here, and think I would forgive you? Hm, wow I never thought you were that stupid."

"Violet"

"No. You left me, when I really needed you. Do you even know what happened? Do you? That my dad abused me and my mom for years, then locked us up in our own basement and starved us for a year?! Then he killed my mother than himself. And that I had to live in a Adoption Center because none of my family wanted me! But no you wouldn't know because you left, because I was 'ruining your reputation because it was so bad to be seen with the school's outcast. And you think that I would forgive you after that, well than think again, I'm not that same stupid little girl you were friends with. I've grown up, and you should to. Now get out."

"But Violet."

"GET OUT!!" I yelled at him.

He finally walked to the door, and left. I tired to fight back the tears, I wasn't about to cry over him, but it was all to much. I fell to my knees and broke down.

"Hey it's okay" Connor said sitting down next to me on the floor.

For the rest of the day we watched Disney movies, and got Taco Bell to eat. I was snuggled up to Connor on the couch. While we were watching Loin King (my favorite movie) I started to get tired. I was trying to keep my eyes open, but I was just too tired and fell asleep.

Connor's POV

After Violet kicked Evan out, we sat in the living room and watched Disney movies all day. During The Loin King, I looked down at Violet and saw that she was passed out. I got up and picked her up, and carried her to her room. I laid her down in her bed and kiss her on her head.

"Sweet dreams, Violet."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
Hey guys! What do you think about this chapter? Let me know. Okay so I'm literally freaking out because I was watching the STREAMY Awards (I taped it) OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING!!!! If any of you saw it let me know.

If you want to talk with me or if you have any ideas for my story, you can message me on Instagram (giuseppetti1031) or on Facebook if you have one (Hannah Giuseppetti)

Thanks for reading! I will try and update soon. Love Ya'll!😘😘