Chapter 1

Violet's POV

I was riding my skate board home, from the skate park when I saw these kids who had a couple different ramps. I saw this one that would be perfect for my new tick that I just perfected.

"Watch out!" I yelled.

They all backed up, and I cam flying down the street. as I went up the ramp, I grabbed my SnapBack and my skate board, and flipped up side down and landed it perfectly! All the guys cheered, while I just kept on riding back to the Adoption Center.

When I walked in I saw that all the girls were all lined up, standing next to Mrs. Johnson. "Hannah, there's people here who want to adopt. Please come stand next to Macy." I walked over and stood next to Macy. She smirked at me.

"You might as well just go to your room because there not going to adopt you because no one wants you" she snickered in my ear. I just ignored her like I do all the girls here. There just a bunch of snobs who think that their the best and everyone should bow down and kiss their ass.

We were wanting, then the door opened and six boys walked in, and all our mouths dropped in awe. There standing in front of us where the boys of O2L.

The boys started looking around to see who they were going to adopt, when Kian's eyes landed on me.

"The one with the skate board." Kian said smiling at me. When he said that I smirked at Macy and ran up stairs, taking them two at a time. I was so happy. Someone finally adopted me! And to make it even better O2L adopted me! I mean, Who wouldn't love to live with them?

I ran to my closet and grabbed my bag and started to pack.

When I finished I zipped up my bag and walked downstairs, where the boys were waiting with Mrs. Johnson.

"Bye Sweetie! I'll miss you!" cried Mrs. Johnson.

"I'll miss you too!" I replied.

"Good luck with your new family."

"Thanks!"

"Bye Sweetie."

After we said your goodbyes, I walked out the door with my new family. We walked to the car and I was about to get in when I saw that there was no more room in the car for my.

"Um.......Guys?" I said. "There's no room for me."

"You can sit on my lap." Kian said. I looked at him weirdly.

"It's either that or you ride on the roof, your choice."

"Hey you guys got something to tie me to the roof?" I said sarcastic.

"Aw come on I'm not that bad am I?" Kian asked. I just rolled my eyes and got in and sat on Kian's lap. He out his arms around me to I guess to give me a hug, and I stiffed up. When he noticed he let go.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

The rest of the car ride was quite. when we got to the house Kian helped me out and my jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Kian said behind me. I closed my mouth and grabbed my bags from the back and walked up to the house and walked in and was just in awe.

"What's wrong?" JC asked.

"This house is SO huge!"

JC just laughed and walked to what I'm guessing is the living room.

"Come on, I'll show you to your room." Connor said while grabbing my bags.

"This is your room."

"Thank you so much!" I said while hugging him.

"Okay, why don't you get unpacked and come down stairs."

I nodded and started to unpack. It didn't take that long because I don't have that much stuff. I then walked down stairs and sat down on the couch next to Kian.

"So, what do you guys want?"

"We were just about to play truth or dare, and wanted to know if you wanted to play?" asked Sam.

"Sure."

"Okay, let's start!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
Hey guys! How do you like the story so far? It's my first story so sorry if you don't like it, I'm kinda new to this. Let me know how you feel about it.

Thanks for reading! Love ya'll!!😘😘