Dead Silence

A man in a black trench-coat cocked the barrels of his double mini-Uzis.  He screwed long black silencers to the barrels  He stepped out from behind the walls and gunned down two dozen assorted S.W.A.T and Arkham Staff members, with incredible speed and accuracy.  Not a bullet wasted.  He shifted his high collar and pulled the dark slouch-hat fedora over his face.  He was once a world-renowned surgeon under the name of Dr. Thomas Elliott.  He had devoted his life to crime after he strangled his poor mother for removing him from the will after getting drunk at the Gotham Alehouse and Bar  He had become so good at his profession that he was able to remove a patients' heart and put it back with out harming the patient.  He could also preform a full plastic surgery on himself with only the aid of a small mirror.  In fact, he used that skill to change his appearance or to disguise himself as another man.  Rumor had it he had once treated a patient named Jonathan Crane at one point and that at another he had also treated a man named Edward Nygma.  He once healed Harvey Dent's face with only a small scar as evidence, but Dent had become obsessed with his Two-face persona and had it undone.  Dr. Thomas Elliott adapted the alter-ego Hush.  He had trained in the martial arts and was an excellent marksman.

A man in a green suit walked down the corridors over to where Hush stood.  He wore a green bowler hat and half-mask, and carried an elaborate staff in the shape of a question mark.  A purple question mark insignia was stitched on his back that matched the pattern on his dark green tie, which he wore over a green shirt. 

"Excellently done!" He chuckled.

Hush glared at him as if to say Shut Up!

The man in green was Edward Nygma, who went by the Riddler, because before he had become a criminal he had developed an obsession with riddles.  He had been a childhood prodigy and  was very clever.  Due to a tragic accident, however, he had also developed a dark sense of humor.

Just then several guards ran up and surrounded them.

Riddler leaned casually on his staff and said in an odd hollow voice,  "Hey, Diddle Diddle! It's time for a riddle!"  He chuckled and then continued,  "What's broken when it is spoken?"

"Just cooperate and we won't harm you!" The S.W.A.T shouted.

"Silence!  Dead Silence!"  Nygma cackled.

Hush opened fire.  All the guards fell dead.  Again not a bullet wasted.