like a movie scene

So we're at the end.

I had fun writing this. (Lol jk I died every time bc Jikook is suffering in every book I wrote.)

AUTHOR pov

"Jiminnie. I'm back!"  Jungkook yelled as he run into his hospital room. He smiled at sight of his babe.

"I was just getting ready. I can go home today." Jimin said with a smile and put down his jacket and walk to Jungkook and hug him.
"My kitten. I'm so happy you came back for me."

"Always. I missed the part of me while I was away." He whispered and hide his face into older boys neck. He missed his scent. He missed his touch and feeling he get when he's with him.

"I thing we prooved how strong we are."

"Strong together, right hyung?" Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded in agrement. He kissed the youger boys nose and let go of him.

Jungkook walked with him to his bed and picked up his bags. Jimin put on his lether jacket and his phone from the nightstand.
Younger boy saw that Jimin forgot his scarf on the chair so he run and took it. Jimin giggled and walked closer so Jungkook can put it on for him.

"Let's go home." Taller boy smiled as he put his free hand around Jimin's small waist.

"I can't."

"Hyung?"

"Sorry kitten, but I'm already gone "

Jimin left. And Jungkook was alone in the hospital room only the bag in his left arm and tears on his face.

.

Jungkook felt weird all day after he woke up. Damn it Jimin is everywhere, in his mind, heart, dreams.

"I would like strong black coffee."

He looked around for a free desk and decided to sat down by the window. He stared outside and find himself flying away. He closed his eyes and went back to school, first time he met Jimin...

"Sir?"

"Hm?" He opened his eyes and met handsome waiter.

"Your order." He smiled and placed the coffee on his table. "You seem worried. If you want you can talk to me. I'll be over there." He said and point at the bar where he took Jungkook's order earlier.

"No I'm fine. Just really tired." He gave him sweet smile and waiter nodded before he left.

Maybe he think of me so he's appearing in my dreams.

What if I made a mistake? Can I or should I fix it?

No.

He should fix himself first.

Jungkook was fighting with himself in his mind while drinking his coffee.
Than a person walking by caught his attention.

Shit.

He hid under his desk hoping he didn't saw him. That crazy bastard. He came all the way here.

"Is everything okay?" The waiter asked him.

Jungkook peeked from under the table. "He he. Yeah I just lost something. "He smiled nervously and bit his lip.

"Can I help?"

Damn it why does he have to be so nice.

"No, I find it, thank you you're really kind." Jungkook said and sat back in his chair and continued to drink his coffee ignoring the waiter until he felt uncomfortable and left.

Taehyung. You're so fucked up.

.

"Jeon Jungkook?" He frowned at the other persons voice.

"That's me." He answered and moved his phone from his right to left hand.

"Can you sit down? I need to tell you something."

"Uhm, okay." He sat down on his sofa and took a deep breath. This can be anything.

"I'm Leo. I'm friend of Jimin." There was a long pause.

"I-I wanted to call you to his funeral. I bet he wanted you there. You were-"

"What the fxck? Stop joking you idiot and go get a life!"  Youger boy yelled and hang up. He throw his phone and put both of his arms over his face.

His phone rang again.

"Sorry." Was all he managed to say. Holding his tears started to be harder every second.

"Okay. Can you make it tomorrow? And don't tell anyone I called you. The truth is no one want you there. Except Jimin."

Jungkook wanted to ask how, why and when he did it.
But he was scared of the truth.

"When and where?"

After he got time and adress he put his phone away and stayed frozen for some time.

Jimin.
Is gone.

Jimin.
Is playing with me right now.

Jimin.
Is my missed chance.

.

It was the same weather.
Rainy and cold. Just like at his dad's funeral.

But he was on the other side this time. He walked trough the cementary. Following the croud from behind. Following Jimin.

People stopped but Jungkook walked all the way to Jimin's coffin. He had his head down so no one recognised him. Except Leo.

They are all in black. Except Jungkook. He had Jimin's red hoodie on. Only thing that still smelled like Jimin. Only thing that fits this situation.

Boy reached to his pocket and took out the key. He placed on gently on his caffin.

"The key. If you ever want to come back to me." He whispered before he traced 'I do love you.' with his finger on his coffin. It lasted only a second before rain washed it.

"Jungkook? He's Jungkook?" A girl yelled and people started whispering between themself.

"Go away."

"You ruined him."

He didn't say anything. He just walked away with hos head down and mix of tears and rain on his face. He turn around to watch the funeral from afar. But all he saw was dissgusted, guilty stares full of hate.

"How does it feel?"

"Jimin?"

"Now you know how does it feel to be judged for doing something you never did. I'm sorry Jungkook but this time it was your fault. "

Same as they came his words dissapeared with the wind.

Forever.

Away.

Far away.

And Jungkook was.

Alone.

Broken.

Guilty.

The end.

-----------

Not even close as good as I wanted.

Ugh. But don't be sad. I have another chapter for all of you that hate sad endings.

I really love this book. Even more than Skinship.

Thank youuuu for staying till the end.