4- Facing life

JIMIN pov

As I opened the doors expecting the worst but hoping for the best at first I didn't saw anyone but next second my eyes met with broken body sitting on the toilet floor.

 Body that I held safe in my arms yesterday.

 Jungkook.

 I run to him sit on floor and cupped his face and make him look at me. 

He looked away and I saw that he have a bruise on his face. My blood started boiling. I will fu*king kill that bastard. 

Jungkook was shaking. 

I looked at his body he had hickeys on his neck, really visible. I was frozen, I don't know what to do, or say now. What did Jungkook do to deserve this?

 "What happened?" I whispered trying to look him in the eyes.

 He closed his eyes and started crying silently. 

"Jungkook, you have to tell me. Please." I whispered while caressing his cheeks slightly. 

He forced himself to look me in the eyes 

"Taehyung..he tried.." his voice was quiet "I don't know what he wanted to do."  he finally gave up, it looked like it was so hard for him to speak. That was enough for me. Taehyung is gonna pay either way.

JUNGKOOK pov.

My heart beat, that's all I hear, my head is pounding every second that goes by and I don't know why. Its like someone took my sanity and that's making me go blind. Your lungs somehow reject the oxygen that is getting put into them.

Suddenly I felt someones touch. I can hear a voice but it seem like its too far away.

Jimin. He is here. Finally.

No, I can't look him in the eyes. What will he think of me now. I let Taehyung to do this to me. To almost use me in a worst way. 

Jimin is so nice.

I forced myself to tell him, anything. But I feel so weak. All i can think about is getting out, getting out of where ever I am and being alone.

Because when I am alone no one can know how vulnerable I am right now.

I tried to push him away from me. Of course he was stronger. He pulled me even closer and hugged me.  And that was all I need.

It's the touch that gives you comfort, it's the touch that makes you feel.

It's what we search for when we feel all alone,

 All you need is another soul to make you feel this snug. It's the connection in our life...

˝Thank you.˝ I managed to say. 

Such a different from the rough and dirty touch to this, comforting, warm and perfect touch.

 ˝You mean the world to me, nothing will ever come between us. No matter what anybody says or does.˝ he spoke and I hide my face deeper in his neck. 

 I began to cry, not hysterically or screaming as people cry when concealed rage with tears, but with continuous sobs so only two of us can hear it.

He stand up and pulled me up with him. I was barely standing because my legs were too weak. 

˝Are you hurt?˝ he looked down at my legs and I mouthed a weak ˝No˝ but that Jimin did something that made me so embarrassed. 

I forgot to close the zipper on my pants. Jimin probably think that Taehyung did something to me.