♪ OMG THAT SONG ♪

I just want to fangirl this song from Attack On Titan which is Reluctant Heroes.

This I choose it because this song, it feels like you could actually feel Levi's sorrows in it. You see you should also be grateful and sad for Levi. If none of you still haven't watched the OVA, it shows Levi's past and how never changed on being really short.

I can see your face, I can hear your voice

I would just like to say, it means that he's happy that your alive from coming back form the expedition outside that walls.

I want to be brave like you

It's like an Eren scene. He wants to be brave, to kill all Titans

No body wants to die too fast

It's saying that they don't want you to early, they want you to live on and have more fun together, laugh and be happy. Even if Titans are continuously trying to kill you.

Today we dream in respect for me

And the last one I truly like. That is the once I choose last because in how they sang it. Levi's friends died, for humanity to keep going and grow stronger to kill Titans. To dream BIG and grow up on who you want to be. They want you all to do is just respect that they died helping humanity.

So really, you can totally compare this to real life on soldiers of war. People die yeah, but for me it's like WW3 in SNK here. Hope you agree with but I'm just going to bow my head now on the respect for those who had fallen to save our/your country from total destruction.